🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain yea, I'm just hoping he stays in New York to do press, emjoy the city and stuff like that. No heads up on that Nike Lab thing at all! Thanks for posting that

Last edited:
Yea I knew they would have some surprises this week. I only care about Agassi but figured maybe it was a sign that they would do some type of event. Maybe Kith will release the 4's but who knows. The past couple of years Nike will just announce an event last minute.

Last edited:
kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain very true, I'm going to the open a week from today, wouldn't be surprised if I see the IV'S at the Nike booth. I'll take pics when I'm doing recon for The Agassi Grail Gang

I bet it was dope in 90's, wish I went then. Also, i'm about to give up on all these acronyms and nicknames for us in the thread, they're just not catching on 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Impressed with the quality and comfort out of the box. Literally one of the few retros that actually remind me of wearing them when I was in my early teens. These could be a real problem , but on the bright side, maybe a great way to end my shoe "career"?

Found out why my Good Will pair is taking so long. They were shipped with the postal services (thought it was DHL). But just saw that they are cleared by customs so I guess I can pick them up tomorrow hopefully.

Found out why my Good Will pair is taking so long. They were shipped with the postal services (thought it was DHL). But just saw that they are cleared by customs so I guess I can pick them up tomorrow hopefully.

Yep!

DHL *is* the German Postal Carrier.  When they use standard postal service though it's DHL in Germany to whatever postal service is local to the receiving country.  Express International DHL would probably be served by DHL in the US, but maybe that would also end up at USPS Express... no idea.

As an aside I've also started getting German Spam e-mail on the address I used for my ATC4 orders (two different German shops).  Not cool...
mad.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ejb
Back
Top Bottom