🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I can definitely vouch for these being mad comfortable. Way more than I was expecting. Had them on all day and they felt great. Nice combination of feeling soft and cushioned while still kind of locking you down and making you feel like you have a good grip on the floor.

There is that kind of weird immediate creasing around the toe but it doesn't really bother me. I'm def gonna need a second pair of these at some point.

View media item 2143580

My good will out order went from DHL in Germany to USPS customs in SF, then sent out to and arrived in Guam.

I have no idea what the hell is going on lol.

At least your tracking tells you it's delayed. I'm waiting on a package that has been delayed and for the past 4 days, whenever i check tracking, it just says "package is on its way to its destination." The only reason I know it's delayed is because I called yesterday. I hate USPS with a passion.

My 2 pair from end just arrived I live in New Jersey and I ordered Monday at 11 pm est , love end

Last edited:

At least your tracking tells you it's delayed. I'm waiting on a package that has been delayed and for the past 4 days, whenever i check tracking, it just says "package is on its way to its destination." The only reason I know it's delayed is because I called yesterday. I hate USPS with a passion.
heh, problem is I live in Colorado. I wanted to double up on them anyway so I got a pair from SNS but if these are gone/lost, I'm going to be annoyed to have to go through the process to get my money back.

I've had USPS route two packages the wrong way over the past 3 months maybe. It makes it, just takes an extra couple of days. Had it happen this week in fact. Package was supposed to go from TN to TX. They routed it to VA first lol.

Damb you link posters.....:smh: I kid of course.. Was able to grab the coveted 11.5 that eluded me. used a 10 % off from SNS so 126 USD door to door is workable for these. Glad my NT brothers are so reliable. :smokin

Delivery
Standard Shipping

Product name Ordered QTY Price Total

Nike Air Tech Challenge IV US 11,5
1 $116 $116
Total $116
Shipping $10

Finally arrived, real impressed with the quality and the 12.5US fit perfect with a little extra room to be honest (usually a 13US) so real happy, just waiting on my ATCIII Voltage Purple/Bright Mandarin and I'm good, will look to off load some other pairs to fund a double up of these for sure, perfect summer shoe

Lace swap coming up, black laces on these for sure

View media item 2145157

Last edited:
Sadly, I haven't even tried them on yet, but...

My Good Will Out shipment arrived yesterday.  They look great.  Took 8 days to arrive to NJ via DHL.

Wearing an atc4 today for the first time. The fit on the upper feels drastically different than the 3 for sure. Definitely a tighter fit in the front. Cant wait for kiwi!

Agreed ARK ARK and with the amount of HOT LAVA on these they basically look like the glow in the day time. Pretty incredible

Back
Top Bottom