🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

They initially recieved alot of hate, being that OG colors are obviously in demand and we would all love for nike to just retro the marinas and the kiwis, but with that being said , im happy to get my hands on any of this great nike agassi classic retro silhouette which has been well past due for a retro lineup, good fall color way imo
So count me in

They initially recieved alot of hate, being that OG colors are obviously in demand and we would all love for nike to just retro the marinas and the kiwis, but with that being said , im happy to get my hands on any of this great nike agassi classic retro silhouette which has been well past due for a retro lineup, good fall color way imo
So count me in

Yes, exactly.

"MJ more than just a logo. He's more than just an internet meme." - Barack 
happy.gif

Thx Den, and R for the hookup. Fun tees there! Mike doesnot ship outsude US?

Last edited:
If Nike had used the 3 for those then I probably would buy them. A winterized or a waterproof 3 would be great! My favorite though was the winterized Air Trainer SC.

View media item 2240798 really need the OG heel splatter line scanned for a friend asap. No buisness here, need to cut a true stencil to apply stamped. Please share thx+++

Whoa whoa, I have an OG pair, that pair in the pic is a custom retro? If so, how'd you do it? How can I get mine done and do you need me to scan my OG pair somehow?

Back
Top Bottom