🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I meant to edit my previous post not quote it. It's been a long few days. :rofl:

Last edited:
I'll piggyback what the others have said. The tongue on tbe Alarms was one of the key traits of the shoe. Love wearing mine from time to time. They were awesome to play in back in the day (had both the green and the red). I hope they release both those colors as I loved that shoe!!!!

Oh and the apparel that was out with them was great. Loved the shirt and shorts! And I won't lie, I wore a black Nike bandana on my head like in the previous pic like Andre. Folded in half, swoosh showing just above the fold line, and tied it on my head and tucked the top into the knot. Man I miss the old days! So much simpler.

In an asymmetrical configuration as well! 

tennis-australian-open-15196-andre-agassi-picture-id52860850

Anyone have an OG Air Alarm in the All White colorway (with some Navy)?  I have the Wht/Blk-Grn and Wht/Blk-Red.  Seems like I'm always missing that one piece... 
ohwell.gif

If you go to Nike news website they is a story about a lot of Jordan's releasing for spring 2017 and some pics. How bout some Agassi news ? Atc iv marina. Or kiwi. Or air alarm or lwp or zoom ablaze. Cmon Nike

Regretting selling my white/blue Ablazes a few years back, but then again, I turned around and used the money for wearable Challenge Futures, so....  I'll definitely be tempted this next year for any 1993-1998-era retros.  The height of my tennis-playing years

Back
Top Bottom