🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

laugh.gif
 True dat... could have been the pics/lighting... the factory... or whatever.  Would love to see these side-by-side.  Oh well! 

:lol:  True dat... could have been the pics/lighting... the factory... or whatever.  Would love to see these side-by-side.  Oh well! 

Nah, the last ATC2 Lava was way off. So much so, that I couldn't bring myself to buy them. True Hot Lava should be neon pink with a tinge of orange. This new "hot lava" is bubblegum pink haha.

Peace,
J

It's ridiculous that a store will let you buy a fsr.

I agree, but on something like that, that isn't a retro J? All they give a F about is sell-through. If they can get them all out the door in one day, and not have to hash wall them, it's be our guest time haha.

Peace,
J

Yea I know that all they care about is the sale and especially a cw that might be considered less desirable. But at $24 it's hard to imagine those sitting very long. The first run of those on ndc sold relatively quickly. The new store systems go out of the way to stop phone orders yet you can buy an fsr and throw them up on ebay.

Last edited:
Yea I know that all they care about is the sale and especially a cw that might be considered less desirable. But at $24 it's hard to imagine those sitting very long. The first run of those on ndc sold relatively quickly. The new store systems go out of the way to stop phone orders yet you can buy an fsr and throw them up on ebay.

Excellent point

This afternoon I opened up Facebook to a post by SN. It was the Agassi Rock n Roll Tennis commercial. I had to post it here obviously. What a great commercial. 8)

Last edited:
It wasn't technically full length Nike Air cushioning though.. heheh
Someone find a donor pair, saw it in half, and then let's file a class action for false advertising. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
:rofl: :rofl:

Is this a reference to the jordan xv that just retroed? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Pick-ups... doubling up.  

32531204252_65f42e0232_c.jpg
what camera do you use? Pics are always on point [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Want the freshwaters but that ugly swoosh on the toebox :smh:

what camera do you use? Pics are always on point [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Want the freshwaters but that ugly swoosh on the toebox
mean.gif
Thanks, man.  I used a DSLR... specifically, the Nikon D7000.

And yeah, the Swoosh on the most recent retro is shiny.  I'm not a fan of that. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom