🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

It must be tough for Nike to sell the ballistecs with the vapors being so comfortable. I think one of the tennis warehouse reviews said the 1.2's didn't hold up well and they corrected it with the 1.5. But I haven't tried them so couldn't say.

Ballistec 1.5 are amazing imo. I have a reconstructed ankle and these are the only Nike tennis shoes that provide enough cushioning for me to not swell up after every session. The lunar is much "squishier" than the zoom vapors etc.

If you guys could have Agassi sign one thing what would it be?

I'm torn between
OG Volt Polo
OG ATC3 Volt Sneakers
OG Hot Lava Polo
OG Hot Lava Sneakers

Og lava II's get my vote, nostalgia for me personally, they were my first pair of nikes as a kid
But if I had all of those originals I would want them all signed
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

A shirt is easier to frame, but as we're sneakerheads and as this is NikeTalk, gotta be a pair of kicks! 
laugh.gif

It's a Head. A framed volt or lava polo would be very cool. Only thing js you wouldn't get to see the back of it anymore which is one of the coolest features of it.

Last edited:
I liked the old-old Cages... the Breathe Free's.  Those were quite comfortable and durable.  Haven't tried the subsequent models, but I remember the Max Cage 1's to have a funky sizing issue.  Yet to try these Cage 2's though. 

Breathe Free 2 is my favorite "modern" tennis shoe.

The Breathe 2k10 was a pretty good "remake" but lacked original features.

Ballistec 1.5 are amazing imo. I have a reconstructed ankle and these are the only Nike tennis shoes that provide enough cushioning for me to not swell up after every session. The lunar is much "squishier" than the zoom vapors etc.

Maybe I'll try a pair at some point.

What a waste of resources. Why can't Nike invest the money spent on those into giving us a ATC 4 marina or any og color 4 for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom