🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Speaking of Salmon PB 4, did anyone find that Grey 4 that released in maybe one store? That was strange. I never did see that one anywhere. The 4 was such a strange release.

Speaking of Salmon PB 4, did anyone find that Grey 4 that released in maybe one store? That was strange. I never did see that one anywhere. The 4 was such a strange release.
I ended up copping them off eBay from someone who got it from an outlet overseas. That’s another one that should’ve had a wider launch

I bought 2 Cerise. Liked them but didn’t love them honestly. I wore mine a handful of times and I sold off my unworn pair. I still have the 1 now but can’t seem to get rid of it.

kb24strikesagain kb24strikesagain how many Volts did you buy? 4 Volts 4 White Volts for me. 2019 Hot Lava not pictured.

D2E5A2B9-56D6-448E-BE18-0699BA50B5FF.jpeg

I bought 3 or 4 pairs of volts. I feel like that’s not enough.

Reactions: ARK
The pair that came in today, the inner wing on the right shoe was kinda bent but it's slowly going back to normal. I wonder if it's cuz of the heat in the truck. The shoe was kinda warm when I opened it.

Man if they remaster cerise or volts I’m in

Thinking about this, I’m not sure how they could improve on the 2015 Volt release myself. That was a perfect retro in my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom