🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I posted on the other thread already, but I saw this and speculated many times on if I should bid on it. For two weeks straight I didn’t see anyone bid on it (which was strange) but I needed to pay for my bills and such. Not saying it was a bad price, but priorities ya know? Unfortunately it ended up being bought for $75 shipped which is a great deal considering the condition. Whoever got it is a very lucky!
176D2892-8069-431C-90A2-4DB9856DECAE.jpeg
DC2F46BD-18FE-4590-BA40-5E5B6C0F8280.jpeg
557ACEBA-E81D-4BFB-A47D-AB327424443D.png
3C34C572-93DD-4331-8A01-9303231C7342.jpeg
83675E07-C877-47E5-A225-878F49B5524D.jpeg

It's one of my favorite jackets, especially because he won the 94 Open in it and I was at the Finals. I have been debating on buying a used one since I don't have my original anymore unfortunately. I'm always worried that the sellers won't show if there are stains on it since there is a lot of white fabric.

It's one of my favorite jackets, especially because he won the 94 Open in it and I was at the Finals. I have been debating on buying a used one since I don't have my original anymore unfortunately. I'm always worried that the sellers won't show if there are stains on it since there is a lot of white fabric.
Yeah, I was excited because it’s the one from the ‘94 USO and his 1st hardcourt GS. I did asked for further pics regarding any stains and such and there wasn’t any. It was clean as a whistle. Honestly, it’s the cleanest Agassi item I have seen a while on the Bay. Also, that jacket is very rare to come by.

Yeah, I was excited because it’s the one from the ‘94 USO and his 1st hardcourt GS. I did asked for further pics regarding any stains and such and there wasn’t any. It was clean as a whistle. Honestly, it’s the cleanest Agassi item I have seen a while on the Bay. Also, that jacket is very rare to come by.

There was a large for around the same price not too long ago, I was really tempted. Hopefully with Nike retroing the 1990 jacket they will start doing that with these as well. I cannot wait for those releases.

Yea Nike should do a release to celebrate but we know that won't happen. Some rare footage of Agassi in 1987 at Wimbledon and I can't wait for these shirts and shorts to release this summer.

Agassi.JPG

Last edited:
This channel has been uploading a lot of Agassi videos as of late... bless him.

There was a large for around the same price not too long ago, I was really tempted. Hopefully with Nike retroing the 1990 jacket they will start doing that with these as well. I cannot wait for those releases.

You and me both buddy. Can't wait for July 1st for some of the Agassi stuff to release.

Since we're talking about the jacket, I figured I'd get my original white/black/red one out of the closet and post a few pics. It's 99% clean as a whistle too. A few teeny spots on the front that I can probably get out with some scrubbing and tide. I have the matching pants as well. I wore this jacket all the time while on the HS tennis team my senior (1995) season (boy's team was spring while girls were fall). Can't wait to snag the 1990 retro suit!

IMG_20200423_135437.jpg
IMG_20200423_135453.jpg

You and me both buddy. Can't wait for July 1st for some of the Agassi stuff to release.

Since we're talking about the jacket, I figured I'd get my original white/black/red one out of the closet and post a few pics. It's 99% clean as a whistle too. A few teeny spots on the front that I can probably get out with some scrubbing and tide. I have the matching pants as well. I wore this jacket all the time while on the HS tennis team my senior (1995) season (boy's team was spring while girls were fall). Can't wait to snag the 1990 retro suit!

IMG_20200423_135437.jpg
IMG_20200423_135453.jpg

I wore that for when I played in high school college and some loser stole it. I was so mad.

Lava print is too dark but just desperate for anything Agassi related.

EAA9C1FE-7699-440D-BBB2-9560A15B9B1C.jpeg
It’s funny seeing this. About 7 or years ago I was at Nikes Chelsea offices meeting with Jordan Brand and one of their employees -I forget his name- saw my Tech II’s from 08 and was like wow I love those, said he was a big fan of the Agassi line. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was behind this shirt

It’s funny seeing this. About 7 or years ago I was at Nikes Chelsea offices meeting with Jordan Brand and one of their employees -I forget his name- saw my Tech II’s from 08 and was like wow I love those, said he was a big fan of the Agassi line. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was behind this shirt

Lol, it's funny how they made the effort for the design but completely messed up the color. The lava bars should have been thicker too on the pattern even though I appreciate the effort. It sold out real quick on ndc . I wonder who finally got the tennis line going in the right direction from what we have seen of what's to come this summer. It's about time because nothing compares to the Agassi line for tennis. As the Nike slogan said, "The Agassi line, everything else is not quite."

Last edited:
They wrote on the insole "that oughta wakupe the country club." Wrong shoe reference and wrong commercial. Someone at Nike didn't get it right lol.

ACED1CE9-EFE6-4993-AF62-BB77152D2284.jpeg

278B4D5C-D197-4BAE-9FD1-6835632D4960.jpeg

E1F1C92B-74B1-4FB7-924C-E0B6BA429FDF.jpeg

Last edited:
I wish they blocked them with more colors. I want a vibrant c/w. Even the Hot Lavas were a bit 'too white' for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom