🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

UPS on a Saturday! SWEET!!

IMG_20200815_135831.jpg

Very impressed with the pattern! And how thin it is. I went with the M/L as Nike's hat size guide said 7 1/8 to 7 1/4. I'm a 7 1/8 on my Phillies authentic cap, and this fits great. Not tight at all. I may actually get a S/M possibly just to have a 2nd. But I live the pattern. So 90s it's not even funny. Super happy with it! 👍

The hat looks good, still waiting on mine. Not sure how or when I will wear it though.
I wore mine to a tennis pro shop, Peters, Walmart, and Container store. 😏

I'll wear it next week when it's hot when I go for my walks around my neighborhood. Great way to shade my face.

Also I'll wear it if my wife & I take a day trip to LBI in Jersey. Perfect beach hat.

Reactions: ARK
So I just went on my daily eBay search for Agassi stuff. I want to email these a**hole resellers and just call them out! Slim polo. Starting bud $129.99. BIN $179.99. Ad says "sold out in seconds". Archive t shirt $69.99. Volt hat $49.99, fuchsia hat $59.99! Flame ball shorts $99.99! What the actual bleep!! Dude will be lucky to clear $20 profit on the shorts. Is it really worth it? Scumbags all of them!! 👎👎

I guess mowing lawns and other manual labor is for suckers these days. Then again, resellers are about 50/50 adults and kids.

So I just went on my daily eBay search for Agassi stuff. I want to email these a**hole resellers and just call them out! Slim polo. Starting bud $129.99. BIN $179.99. Ad says "sold out in seconds". Archive t shirt $69.99. Volt hat $49.99, fuchsia hat $59.99! Flame ball shorts $99.99! What the actual bleep!! Dude will be lucky to clear $20 profit on the shorts. Is it really worth it? Scumbags all of them!! 👎👎

Did they respond? Unfortunately it looks like that one seller went to a pgastore and bought them out and is now selling one at a time to drive the price up of each shirt. They sold one for a bin for $150 earlier today. If people are willing to pay $150 re-sellers are going to continue to buy them up.

I saw the same thing earlier this afternoon. Damn shame |l. Crossing my fingers this becomes a wider release and that becomes a non issue.

This is reality. I never win any shoes on snkrs app and I never win any drawings or raffles. This is why. I am convinced that the sneaker game is all smoke and mirrors.

I wore mine to a tennis pro shop, Peters, Walmart, and Container store. 😏

Subsequently while in Walmart I was approached by some Verizon salesman. After our conversation I heard 1 of the salesmen say to the other did you see that hat? I’m not sure if they liked it or were joking. 🤷‍♂️ Either way I’m 46 and I don’t care what you think. :rofl:

Haven't been on Ebay to look, but just curious...is this the same seller on all of these items?

Did they respond? Unfortunately it looks like that one seller went to a pgastore and bought them out and is now selling one at a time to drive the price up of each shirt. They sold one for a bin for $150 earlier today. If people are willing to pay $150 re-sellers are going to continue to buy them up.

I didn't do it. I mentioned that I want to. If I did, they would just blow me off. F them!

I didn't do it. I mentioned that I want to. If I did, they would just blow me off. F them!

It sucks that they’ll make a few bucks on it. It’s too bad stores don’t limit the amount of purchases if they are really getting this small of a run. I’m still going to say patience and believe these will be available at sone point. And if. Ot I will be pissed.

I said this in another thread. Resellers only eat if we let them. As hard as it is if we stop paying resell, they die. I personally am in a battle for a pair of ATC IV but seller wants $300 plus $30 shipping. I am tempted, but I can't do it. The shoe is a grail for me and didn't release locally but $300???

You’re better off waiting. At some point they’ll probably release them again. But now that those pairs dried up, it’s a hard shoe to find. I’m glad that I bought them at the time because I didn’t believe they would release here.

This fits me about like a men’s medium (CC tag in tact but size tag next to it is illegible). Anyone happen to know if it’s men’s or women’s. PM if interested. Planned to have a tailor take in the sides to make it less boxy.
E2F1AEF3-9D01-4250-873D-426670231EAF.jpeg

Also, not going to keep my black/red polo size S from tennispro EU if anyone is interested. I know most of y’all are waiting to see if they release here...

Last edited:
All the talk made me break out some of my favorites. The Nike Agassi line is amazing, and Andre is amazing. I loved watching him for his play, as well as his style. I have others in my coll3ction, but have to dig them out. Please share some of your favorites here. I would love to see them, and learn about models I don't have.
20200815_194212.jpg

This is reality. I never win any shoes on snkrs app and I never win any drawings or raffles. This is why. I am convinced that the sneaker game is all smoke and mirrors.

It's a HUGE reason why I do r buy sneakers like I did. I am EXTREMELY picky now. For the most part, I pass on basically everything. Next pair I want is the Fire Red IVs, and try for the white/navy Co.JP 1s, then the Carmine's (that's a double up as is the IVs). It's also why I have been slowly selling off my collection on StockX. I'm getting out, not fully but 85% out. It isn't fun like it was. It's such a hassle to get shoes you want.

Some may call me a reseller. I don't. I'm selling older stuff that people already have bids up for on the site. I'm not holding out for top money. And I am actually glad I'm cleaning out most of my collection. It needs to move on to other caretakers. Hopefully, Nike will see the HUGE success in the revival of Challenge Court and they will run with it and bring back more stuff for us. If you ask me, next up, another retro of the ATC IV in both Cerise AND Marina!! And the matching clothes and gear. Then, let's go modern with the "Tennis Sucks" campaign. Grunge, from the Aussie and French with all the OG colors of the Zoom Challenge LWP! 👍

All the talk made me break out some of my favorites. The Nike Agassi line is amazing, and Andre is amazing. I loved watching him for his play, as well as his style. I have others in my coll3ction, but have to dig them out. Please share some of your favorites here. I would love to see them, and learn about models I don't have.
20200815_194212.jpg

Is the sizing consistent across the models? I'm a 10.5 in the ATC 1

20200815_194212.jpg

Since the page has gotten serious traction, I'll repost my vintage Agassi collection. I'll take photos of my newer stuff next. I posted them back a few months ago. All shoes are wearable except for a pair of ATC III in Purple. Love the collection buddy. Nice job!! Did you play/do you currently play?

Since the page has gotten serious traction, I'll repost my vintage Agassi collection. I'll take photos of my newer stuff next. I posted them back a few months ago. All shoes are wearable except for a pair of ATC III in Purple. Love the collection buddy. Nice job!! Did you play/do you currently play?
No I did not play...only casually. I have been an athlete my whole life and have admiration for athletes like Andre. Thanks. I look forward to seeing your pics and LEARNING more about the line.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom