🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

No tennis jackets or ultramarine pants available. I'll wait on those. Other than that I got what I wanted.

Got the 2 polos and the black L/S shirt from NDC. I wanted to get even more stuff but held back a bit.

TW has the jacket for $75 if that hasn't already been posted in here. Sorry, haven't been keeping up with the thread recently.

That's what happens for unavailable stuff though. All the "Coming Soon" stuff is still "Coming Soon".

Not really sure what you’re talking about. I understand the words “coming soon”. Everything in my cart was available at 10am. Ordered two sizes in the pants. One was removed while checking out.

Not really sure what you’re talking about. I understand the words “coming soon”. Everything in my cart was available at 10am. Ordered two sizes in the pants. One was removed while checking out.

Yeah, NDC is br0xed, looks like different servers were showing different things, and now they're having even worse problems lol.

Got the 2 polos and the black L/S shirt from NDC. I wanted to get even more stuff but held back a bit.

TW has the jacket for $75 if that hasn't already been posted in here. Sorry, haven't been keeping up with the thread recently.

$75 is a good price but it’s back ordered until Oct 8th :/.

Got everything I wanted on Nike. Got Cart jacked on the $50 Large Printed Top and went with Medium.

Still, smooth.

Ah dang, didn't notice the backorder on the jacket.

Sorry for the dumb question, been away for a while so forgive me, but the ATC2 black/lava shirt is not releasing in the US or what's the deal there?

Excuse me if this question has been asked, did Nike have the lava polo ? I'm at work and I'm using my phone and I don't see it.

Just ordered the both Nike Court jackets and ultramarine pants from TennisExpress. Backordered for 7 days.
And of course the ultramarine pants and jacket are now available on NDC. Lol
Also I paid the extra $5 for quicker shipping to NDC to get my stuff here by Wednesday so I can try it on and return stuff if it doesnt fit to order the correct size.

Went ahead and copped the jacket, shorts, polo, bucket hat on tennis express... :emoji_upside_down:. No tax and free shipping. Jacket gonna take a little longer to arrive but I don't mind waiting

Back
Top Bottom