🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Is the Nike court challenge fireball logo t shirt out on Nike yet. Tennis express has 3 of the colors but they are not in stock until the 28th. Is the sizing same as the regular challenge court tshirts that dropped last week? Looking for the neon green/yellow shirt

How do the knit wash shorts fit again? Sorry if I missed it.

I don't think anyone has tried them on yet-- but could be wrong. My pair should be arriving today... so I'll loop back if I get 'em soon. They look to be very loose fitting with a bit of width in the thighs. Probably not as trim as a tech fit short from nike... much more flowy.

For those in Europe, I bought at Tennispoint three colors of the Fireball t-shirts (Turquoise , yellow and fuchsia) , the lime court slam shorts and the court advantage polo (four of them I had bought them already on Nike Europe last week, but since on Tennis Point are cheaper I am going to return them :smile: )

It looks like the tanks are for women’s and aren’t releasing for men’s. Plus it’s a crop top. Lol
Bought most of what I wanted and didn’t want to purchase literally everything like I intended to before.
Still waiting for the GFX tops and I’ll be done!

I’m still not see the Nikecourt jacket in the teal and volt. It’s still showing coming soon for me.
It’s still ‘coming soon’ for everyone here in the States. I would suggest purchasing it at TW, TE or MWS. Some of these sites have back order so you’ll have to be patient.

I'm pretty much done. Got this from NDC
Screenshot_20200824-101044.png

And I grabbed the black & volt hats and the challenge T shirt from TE (hat still shows "in stock 8/24" and the shirt is 8/28"). Got confirmation on the NDC order so I got the casual shorts. If they are too short, then I'll send them back or offer to anyone on here first. I went with a 2XL for the slim fit polo. After seeing a medium over the small of a CC t shirt, I know that even an XL is gonna be slim. I want it loose and baggy so when I wear it as a polo (casual) I can wear a Hanes shirt under it (I never wear casual polos without anything under them). And if I were to wear when I play, then it's really loose.

Only thing I want is the shoes, but I gotta try them on first. I've heard many horror stories of them being very narrow in the toebox. If that's the case, then it's a no for me. I need wiggle room for my toes (especially my big toe) or my feet fall asleep. Good news, just got the Nike app confirmation of my order. Can't wait to see the other polo. Good luck everyone on your treasure hunts.

It looks like the tanks are for women’s and aren’t releasing for men’s. Plus it’s a crop top. Lol
Bought most of what I wanted and didn’t want to purchase literally everything like I intended to before.
Still waiting for the GFX tops and I’ll be done!

Same here buddy. Just waiting for the GFX shirt and the volt flame ball t shirt. I hope Nike didn't cancel the sleeveless t shirts. I would have gotten several of those. Love wearing sleeveless t shirts to play in.

I'm wanting the bolt flame ball shirt but only see them overseas. The flame ball shirt on tennis express isn't in volt. But wondered if sizing is same as the regular challenge court tshirts.

Same here buddy. Just waiting for the GFX shirt and the volt flame ball t shirt. I hope Nike didn't cancel the sleeveless t shirts. I would have gotten several of those. Love wearing sleeveless t shirts to play in.
Well I think they are, because if it was released today, it would either been in Sportswear or NikeCourt. I’m 100% sure the tanks are cropped like the OG.

I'm wanting the bolt flame ball shirt but only see them overseas. The flame ball shirt on tennis express isn't in volt. But wondered if sizing is same as the regular challenge court tshirts.

I was just about to check out on tennis-point for the volt ball shirt & the Concord flame ball shorts. But the total shipped to the USA would be over $130!!! I just can't do that for one pair of shorts and a t shirt! I can't. If anyone can help me with a volt flame ball shirt, I'd greatly appreciate it. Looking for an XL. Thank you!!!

Looks like the jacket (white/black/teal) is backordered everywhere even though when I ordered it the site said 7 days.

Ok my wife is really going to kill me. Ordered 13 items from NDC and 3 from TennisExpress.
I ordered 2 sizes for the Advantage polos: one large and one xlarge in both colors. Whatever fits best is what I'm keeping the other I will return or oop if my brothers dont what them. Time to hit AC again this Friday to pay for this purchase. Half of it is already paid for from last Fridays AC trip.
I hope everyone got what they wanted. I got the polos and jackets I wanted the most. I'll decide if I want the t-shirts after I get this stuff in. I'm hoping I got the right sizes in everything.

Ok my wife is really going to kill me. Ordered 13 items from NDC and 3 from TennisExpress.
I ordered 2 sizes for the Advantage polos: one large and one xlarge in both colors. Whatever fits best is what I'm keeping the other I will return or oop if my brothers dont what them. Time to hit AC again this Friday to pay for this purchase. Half of it is already paid for from last Fridays AC trip.
I hope everyone got what they wanted. I got the polos and jackets I wanted the most. I'll decide if I want the t-shirts after I get this stuff in. I'm hoping I got the right sizes in everything.

Don't feel bad buddy. I'm at $172 from Nike, $110 from TE and $91 from TW. I'm done unless I can find the volt flame ball t shirt (seems to be a euro only release..wth)!! It's okay. Waiting for SX to authenticate 6 pairs of shoes and send me some $$$ soon!

I showed a bit of restraint today, but I'm not saying I won't go back and load up on more if this stuff ever hits discount :D

I wanted the jacket but since I got both polo's I figured I didn't need a jacket with the same design. And I wanted the pants but I don't really wear windbreaker pants that often so I held back. I need to grab some headbands from one of the other sites since I don't see them on NDC, but not a priority. Funny enough a headband was the only OG Agassi gear I had as a kid.

This was like Christmas morning for all of us, I never thought I'd see the day.

I copped the Lava tee and a pair of them Turbo joints to see what thrye like in person. I dont think I want much else. Oh and I copped the blue and red flaming shorts.

Looks like NDC might be restocking on the 1/2 zip polo. I see it as coming soon for those looking for it. Just remember that it runs extremely short in the front.

Great thread almost as good as the Ralph Lauren one. well done fellas and thx for the leads. And oh yeah me and my girl got it all only thing missing is the wrist bands.

Back
Top Bottom