🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Give us all ATC IV's mid & low... fav model of all the ATC line

nike-air-tech-challenge-iv-4.jpg nike-air-tech-challenge.jpg nike-air-tech-challenge-1.jpg nike-air-tech-challenge-iv-4-5.jpg 84145349_427190748074179_4770537128245438912_n.jpg

True, because all the damn hypebeasts will see the midsole and say "ooh they stole the Air Yeezy design"!! Hypebeasts, LEAVE OUR TENNIS GEAR ALONE!!! THIS RELEASE ISN'T FOR YOU!!!
ye knows where he got that from
they actually a Jordan 3/ revolution sole
the beasts are con men sales people
now laugh at them for getting stuck with overpriced gear their prices will come down ...if we don't act like crack heads

Last edited:
just placed an order for some Agassi gear on ndc

read a little about sizing issues on hear but didn't want to take much time and end up empty handed

usually do medium but medium was not available in the polo nor the black pants so I did a small in those

so, does everything tend to run a bit big on this line?

just placed an order for some Agassi gear on ndc

read a little about sizing issues on hear but didn't want to take much time and end up empty handed

usually do medium but medium was not available in the polo nor the black pants so I did a small in those

so, does everything tend to run a bit big on this line?
If you are talking about the ALT Polo that doesn’t have a zipper, that’s a slim fit so I would return after getting it. Everything seems to run OS or so.

Anything loose fit size down anything slim fit size up regular fit should be your normal size.

This collection has different piece's with all those different fits just depends on the piece.

Worth checking the garment info for size and fit as people have been voicing here this collection is all over the place with sizing.

Pants I sized down, polos sized up shorts I got xl as I like knee length looser fit.

Everybody here has slightly different variations sadly its not easy to tell until you try it on.

it's the button down polo

also the pants, court slam shorts, and ls tee
Yeah, that’s the Slim Fit one. The pants are slightly baggy parachute pants, the slam shorts are standard fit and the LS tee are slightly big so if you want to wear a tee under, I suggest sizing up.

I’m sad that they didn’t have a size 10.5. I wonder where they got the old stock from. Probably a reseller who made a website and bought a bunch of OS and NS to resell at retail which is a plus.

Got my flex ace shorts(jorts) they had a small hole/rip in it like It got snagged on something smh.

otherwise I liked them hopefully I can get another pair on the restock

Back
Top Bottom