🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

39AA7AD5-4E37-460B-915D-9FE9FAB07A41.jpeg

If these fit like any of the Jordan Vault pants (same nylon materials), the. I'll be happy with an XL. I always wear a pair of basketball or tennis shorts under them anyhow.

inside of denim knit wash shorts the cc patch can be removed and used for a custom
image.jpg

That is a damn good idea! I can find a normal flexfit hat that is blank, take the inside patch off and add it to it and I have my own custom 6-panel hat. What we should have been given at the start. Thanks for the tip.

They are slightly tapered not as much as tapered joggers the ankle is a 2-3inch high ribbed cuff and its pretty stiff.

They are fully cotton lined untill the zipper on the sides.

xxl polos going back .... best part is everyone going to get everyones returns once they figure out their correct sizes....musical gear if you will

That is a damn good idea! I can find a normal flexfit hat that is blank, take the inside patch off and add it to it and I have my own custom 6-panel hat. What we should have been given at the start. Thanks for the tip.
your going to need heat tape from amazon to set it then hand sew it hats are tricky if it were me id do it on the side or back think it threw and take your time im sure whatever it ends up will be fly as hell

Has anyone seen the tech challenge 20 in the us open colorway. Was on Richards and other sites and now I can’t find in USA
Bq0234-103

Ebay scoop from last year for $35 brand new. yet to hit concrete.
20200829_170232.jpg
if Nike keeps on doing II's for the majority of ATC releases I would really like to see an all white pair, no lava just solid like these but w/o the laser cuts. great pick up tho, I paid a lot moar for a black pair recently. have scooped sum IV lows here & there aswell.

22AF6A8D-EDC3-484D-9218-7014054A18DF.jpeg

I did as promised and played a match today in the crop top, and I have to say, it felt and performed amazing! Don’t knock it until you try it! I’m 5’10” 145 lbs and both pieces are mediums. (Yes those are old school full logo socks, and yes I have the proper headband coming)

I did as promised and played a match today in the crop top, and I have to say, it felt and performed amazing! Don’t knock it until you try it! I’m 5’10” 145 lbs and both pieces are mediums. (Yes those are old school full logo socks, and yes I have the proper headband coming)

1. did you win?

2. what was your opponents reaction to the gear?

I’ve worn it a couple of times. Same height but stockier. After getting used to it coming up a bit when serving, it’s a great shirt.

1. did you win?

2. what was your opponents reaction to the gear?
It was a bit of an odd day:
1. Played my best match of 2020 so far yet lost 6-2, 6-1. But I’m really happy with how I played and I honestly felt pretty freakin cool in the CC gear.
2. I probably walked by 15 people and not one of them or my opponent mentioned it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ok polo came in. Ordered XL in CC Tees and ordered an XL in the polo. It fit perfect right where it should, I’m 6’0 205 my back and chest are on the wider side and it fit perfect. If I were to do some heavy weight lifting I’d probably have to size up to a XXL but for the time being it’s great. Super light weight

These are serious contenders for “sleeper of the collection”. They’re really nice and my normal size fits perfectly. With my shape, I’d say that these and the crop top half zip and jorts fit me the best of what I’ve tried on so far.

I’m definitely happy with the pants. I know it might be a lot for some to take to wear baggy pants again but the quality is on point.

Has anyone seen the tech challenge 20 in the us open colorway. Was on Richards and other sites and now I can’t find in USA
Bq0234-103

A new color? I haven't heard of another color since the Flare tribute. I gotta search the item # to see it. 👍

EDIT: I did see that over on Tennis-Talk. Kinda bland if I can he honest. Should have had a lot more Volt on it.

Give us all ATC IV's mid & low... fav model of all the ATC line

nike-air-tech-challenge-iv-4.jpg nike-air-tech-challenge.jpg nike-air-tech-challenge-1.jpg nike-air-tech-challenge-iv-4-5.jpg 84145349_427190748074179_4770537128245438912_n.jpg
This is what I've been waiting for. Still hitting myself for not buying the retro from 2016. EndClothing had them for $120 EU release only. I have a feeling we may get these based on how well the current apparel line is doing. It doesn't make sense to not include an OG pair to go along with the apparel.

I’m also very pleased with the pants. The M fits perfect. Definitely one of the better pieces of the entire the collection. They even have zippers at the cuffs which I truly didn’t expect.

Bq0234-103
A new color? I haven't heard of another color since the Flare tribute. I gotta search the item # to see it. 👍

EDIT: I did see that over on Tennis-Talk. Kinda bland if I can he honest. Should have had a lot more Volt on it.

I don’t understand why it’s navy and not black with volt. Doesn’t even go with anything from CC apparel. It’s a major let down.

Back
Top Bottom