🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

What if they did a black version of the ATC III That poeple hoped Nike may drop with all this Agassi stuff. WOuld people have bought it like the Black/Lava?
1598901572364.jpeg

Probably wouldn't have had the same hype as the black lava but would've still sold out very quickly, especially if they dropped it along with the gear.

ordered the pants in black & ultramarine on TW, better safe than sorry.

last pieces on my bucketlist:

zip polo
black denim shorts
alternate track jacket

Here's a random fun fact:
In 1990, Agassi, wearing this Hot Lime outfit, beat Petr Korda in the 3rd round of the US Open in 4 sets.

30 years later, Shapo, wearing that same Hot Lime outfit, just beat Sebastian Korda, his son, in 4 sets.

I was watching some of it and couldn’t get over how similar Korda is to his dad. It still bothers me seeing someone else wear Andre’s outfit but it’s so awesome seeing it back.

Yeah. Unless you really really want the shirt that’s crazy. But if you were buying a couple pairs of sneakers that were on sale it averages out ok but not for one item

I know we're all pro Agassi and all, but am I the only one in here hoping reebok peeps are seeing this collections release as an opportunity to give us something from that era as well........The ball is in your court Reebok!!!
hqdefault (1).jpg

P1080964.JPG

Your not alone. I have those exact Court Victory shoes (along with the other OG colorway) that are both brand new. I loved those shoes back when they are new.

Okey dokey, my Nike shipment arrived. Got my Advantage Polo, my CC archive shorts in black and the black warm-up pants. My overall thoughts:

Shorts: love these!! Such a great release. Comfortable and airy. I got an XL and I wanted them baggy and a little longer and they fit great. My waist is a 34", I'm 6' and about 185. Could have worn a L but these being 100% cotton, they will shrink a little.

Pants: fantastic part of the release. Super comfortable. I got an XL as well. I did that as I wanted them longer and I always wear some pair of gym shorts, basketball shorts, etc under my wind pants. These don't look too droopy. Very happy with them. I live in warmup pants during the fall (have half a dozen pair of Jordan Flight nylon pants).

Polo: this is a great piece. I got the 2XL knowing it ran really slim. This thing is the size of a Nike Golf Polo in Large overall. Maybe a tiny bit wider. But I'm thrilled how it fit. I tried it on with a t shirt under it, like I'd wear when using it causal. It fit great. I also included a photo of it ontop of a Nike Golf Polo. Overall, super happy. Only a day to go to open my Zip polo & Jorts. Here are the pics!!

IMG_20200831_210908.jpg
IMG_20200831_211130.jpg
IMG_20200831_211316.jpg
IMG_20200831_211857.jpg

Last edited:
If those acid wash knit shorts make it to discount, I'm doubling up.
Me too. I have one pair, but unfortunately all sizes but S and 2XL are sold out on NDC. Probably should have doubled up last week, but I assume there will be returns.

Back
Top Bottom