šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink RaceršŸŽ¾

Did tennis express remove the menā€™s jacket?

They did. I added both colors in my wish list when initially uploaded... when clicking on item I get an error code.
Attempted to size up from my TW order but CS replied -

"Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse.

We appreciate your request. Unfortunately, the Nike Men's Fall NY White/Black Jacket is sold out in the size Medium size. Additionally, we are unable to order any more from the manufacturer at this time, as this size has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause."

IMG_4791.jpg

This is an XL? This look huuuggge. God damn.

They did. I added both colors in my wish list when initially uploaded... when clicking on item I get an error code.
Attempted to size up from my TW order but CS replied -

"Thank you for contacting Tennis Warehouse.

We appreciate your request. Unfortunately, the Nike Men's Fall NY White/Black Jacket is sold out in the size Medium size. Additionally, we are unable to order any more from the manufacturer at this time, as this size has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause."

Ouch. So sad. I need that jacket! Need Nike to release it already.

gettin the jacket tomorrow, ordered xl & xxl
love how these stick to the og cut! short & wide the way it's gotta be.

i still NEED the matching pants though.... how are chances they release in europe? thinking of import, tw has stock...

there are acid wash t-shirts matching the jackets and shirts btw:

https://www.zalando.de/nike-sportswear-tee-washed-club-t-shirt-print-anthracite-ni122o0kr-q11.html

https://www.zalando.de/nike-sportswear-tee-club-t-shirt-basic-stone-blue-ni122o0kr-k11.html

these are normal nike nsw club tees but were listed together with the jackets. maybe i need them, since the jackets & shorts came out so great

damn were these released in the USA? the denim stuff has been my favorite so far.

Does anyone know when these Challenger Shirts that the players have been wearing will release?

Attachments

• 92BF3704-B1D7-421A-B55C-2E8BF861A978.jpeg
    92BF3704-B1D7-421A-B55C-2E8BF861A978.jpeg
    435.9 KB · Views: 224
  • 03F0A383-04E8-4F97-94D3-EA04F13E8B52.jpeg
    03F0A383-04E8-4F97-94D3-EA04F13E8B52.jpeg
    360.4 KB · Views: 288
Got the track jacket from Nike today, dope piece but wow it runs huge, maybe I should have sized down. Also managed to get the black/lava polo off a restock today on discount with the BTS25 code, went TTS, let's see how this goes

Love the collection, but the print job on the long sleeve CC bothers me. The cracked ink on the flaming tennis ball definitely wasn't supposed to come out like that.

Pretty sure they did two runs through a heat press. The first being the flaming tennis ball and then another run with the text which caused the heat on the second run to crack the ball after it dried.. :smh:

Would've been 100x better if they actually screen printed these through a silkscreen instead of a heat transfer

Love the collection, but the print job on the long sleeve CC bothers me. The cracked ink on the flaming tennis ball definitely wasn't supposed to come out like that.

Pretty sure they did two runs through a heat press. The first being the flaming tennis ball and then another run with the text which caused the heat on the second run to crack the ball after it dried.. :smh:

Would've been 100x better if they actually screen printed these through a silkscreen instead of a heat transfer

The question I have is ā€“ are all of the shirts cracked in the same places? If so, I would think it was meant to look like that.

The question I have is ā€“ are all of the shirts cracked in the same places? If so, I would think it was meant to look like that.

Good point. Pretty sure they all came out like that, but I highly doubt they intended on making these look like they've been through the dryer thousands of times.. especially if the short sleeve CC shirts look nothing like that.

This just happened to be the result through their process, so they just rolled with it instead of spending more money to find a solution and fix it.

Back
Top Bottom