🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

For anyone who's still looking for volt 3's and is close to the Nashville area, Opry Mills Nike Outlet has close to an FSR for 79.99. Remember seeing a couple size 13s and one 14. Hope this helps

After the iv's. What Agassi do you want to see retro'd next?
Lwp? Air zoom ablaze? Other ?

I definitely want the LWP. With nice leather, as that shoe commands it. Not ATC II or Air Flare crap synthetic. The ATC III had decent hits of leather on them, mixed with synthentic. That I can deal with.

Preferably these two colorways

View media item 1921704View media item 1921705

Last edited:
I definitely want the LWP. With nice leather, as that shoe commands it. Not ATC II or Air Flare crap synthetic. The ATC III had decent hits of leather on them, mixed with synthentic. That I can deal with.

Preferably these two colorways

View media item 1921704View media item 1921705

Definitely want a new pair of teal LWPs. Mine are still wearable, but I played in this shoe back when they released & I freaking love them!!!

I want to add this colorway to the retro list

View media item 1921856
Always liked the metallic mesh on these!!!

Last edited:
Is it confirmed the OG ATC4s are even coming? I'd love it but haven't heard anything about this.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 He's got some good points.

Still too early to determine if the leather on these new Hot Lavas will strangely turn yellow like the 2014 pair? 
nerd.gif

I was able to scoop a second pair from Ross for like $50. But I'm willing to let that pair go to scoop some 2016s if it's really worth it. 

Last edited:
We've seen the original black/white/ blue/red, an orange grey and that peanut butter peach. Just do OG color ways! It's not that hard! Give us the white/lime and the other originals!

The suede looks kinda cool but hope it's not the first one they release. Those are definitely outlet bound and like those lows that went to $40 real quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom