🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yes please 4's! Full retail purchase without even thinking about it All OG colorways !

Same here buddy. As soon as I find the 1st place to have the OG Black/White/Cerise pair online, INSTANT purchase. Don't care if it's retail! Not one bit!!!

Yea the og iv's like the volt III's cannot be waited on for discount. The voltage purple pair on the other hand was a different story. Just can't get over the fact that the collar isn't true to the original and Nike will probably release them down the roads the right way but who knows.

Last edited:

anybody a fan of the air tech huarches? i really like black and orange color. is that an og colorway?
The Air Challenge Huarache... yeah, sure.

The Air Tech Challenge Huarache... no, not so much.  IMO, they were a mess.  And no, the black/orange/purple was not an OG colorway. 

WOW, I remember owning those way back when.... I got many strange looks, people thinking "wtf?"

I still like them!
I remember my dad owning multiple colorways of the IV. I use to always ask, why can't I have the shoes with the storm on the back? He never knew what I was talking about. Then that one day I went and snatched them from under their bed and showed him. By then that sig had been done for a couple of years. I actually thought they were a pair of Huaraches back then.

Last edited:
Yea I had the IV's months before they released. Everyone was asking me "what are those?" In a complimentary way. Even after the release a lot of people didn't know.

The Air Challenge Huarache... yeah, sure.

The Air Tech Challenge Huarache... no, not so much.  IMO, they were a mess.  And no, the black/orange/purple was not an OG colorway. 
what's  the difference? i googled both and the same results came up. white yellow was og colorway? 

what's  the difference? i googled both and the same results came up. white yellow was og colorway? 
I made a comparison post a couple years back, but dunno where it is now... [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Here are a few pics on the basic differences...

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/25/n...tour-yellow-1992-og-vs-2014-retro-comparison/

As for colorways, the OG's were

White/Black-Bright Golden Rod

White/Bright Spruce-Black

White/Lapis-Veridian

White/True Royal-Neutral Grey

and a black/grey limited version.

I made a comparison post a couple years back, but dunno where it is now... [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Here are a few pics on the basic differences...

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/25/n...tour-yellow-1992-og-vs-2014-retro-comparison/

As for colorways, the OG's were

White/Black-Bright Golden Rod

White/Bright Spruce-Black

White/Lapis-Veridian

White/True Royal-Neutral Grey

and a black/grey limited version.
thank you. damn i wish that black and grey color was retro'd. they hella messed up on the midsole... way to go nike. maybe i'll wait for a proper retro.

thank you. damn i wish that black and grey color was retro'd. they hella messed up on the midsole... way to go nike. maybe i'll wait for a proper retro.
The rationale behind the tooling was cuz in '92 they did use the ATC3-4 tooling, perhaps as a player-test version.  There's a pic of Mac wearing those... and Andre probably did so at one point too.  But he eventually wore the GR version.   Having said that, the upper, IMO, is really quite different from the OG... hence making the entire shoe more of an updated-hybrid rather than a retro.  

nike-air-challenge-huarache-1992.jpg

The rationale behind the tooling was cuz in '92 they did use the ATC3-4 tooling, perhaps as a player-test version.  There's a pic of Mac wearing those... and Andre probably did so at one point too.  But he eventually wore the GR version.   Having said that, the upper, IMO, is really quite different from the OG... hence making the entire shoe more of an updated-hybrid rather than a retro.  

nike-air-challenge-huarache-1992.jpg
i dig what you're saying... samn those black and grey are so clean.  i think i posted those on my tumblr back in the day lol. thanks for knowledge. 

I'm sure this has been said earlier, so forgive me, but do these retros fit like the CB94s, where you should maybe go up half a size?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom