🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Last edited:
it finally happened...redbubble.com makes graphic design shirts.  i uploaded my file and now you can all enjoy.  you can order any size that redbubble carries. i am designer brian7708.  
http://www.redbubble.com/people/brian7708
here is the sample, but i don't think the design is on the back of the shirt:
View media item 2062286
and
View media item 2062289

Got my shirt today and am really impressed, wanted to order more but the shirts seem to be gone. Any chance to order more? Thanks!

Some positive news even though I'm not a fan of that color iv. Want those silvers though !

Last edited:
McFLY1985 and Theguy620

there were only 2 purchases after two wks so I made the designs private again. Didn't want to keep them up full time just in case someone asked them to be removed.

So i will put them back up until 7/15

McFLY1985 and Theguy620

there were only 2 purchases after two wks so I made the designs private again. Didn't want to keep them up full time just in case someone asked them to be removed.

I need to get on and order mine even though I sold my lavas. Hmm I guess it would go with the FO 2s.

Last edited:
Got my shirt today and am really impressed, wanted to order more but the shirts seem to be gone. Any chance to order more? Thanks!

Nice,
How is the fit? I use to have m in Nike or A&F Tees. Should i go tts or size up as suggested on the Site?
And did you got hit with Customs?

Last edited:
Out here

13584184_1725495814374039_432069436_n.jpg

You have my attention. Wimbledon is now up for grabs. This is his last chance at a serious run.

I'm pulling for him but I don't see this happening. He lacks the stamina for long consecutive matches due to advanced age, can't beat father time

McFLY1985 and Theguy620

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it!
Nice,
How is the fit? I use to have m in Nike or A&F Tees. Should i go tts or size up as suggested on the Site?
And did you got hit with Customs?
I am 6 feet, wear Medium for all my shirts and ordered the Hot Lava shirts from Redbubble in Medium and Large just to be sure. From my experience, go with Medium. The Large shirt seems to differ only in width but not in length. Here are some images to compare. All in all the quality is ok, the shirt seems a little light as the printed front is made of 96% Polyester and 4% Elastane, the sleeves  and back are made of 100% cotton.

Medium is on the left, Large on the right

Medium

Large

Back
Top Bottom