🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Saying someones a herb is no reflection on my own personal inner turmoil. I remember when cats would drop real info, wheres jshortt or someone of that caliber to give concise news?
Homie its just a shoe. 

But if info is what you want then here it is. 

These wont drop in the US unless theres something Im not seeing and I see quite a lot. 

I wish this wasnt the case for those who want them but Id suspect they will be in the same retailers as ATC II " PINSTRIPES" 

I've also heard they may push these like they did the 2s. I'm not sure what that means however. OG black cerise, OG kiwi and nonOG color ways with a few premium releases.

I've also heard they may push these like they did the 2s. I'm not sure what that means however. OG black cerise, OG kiwi and nonOG color ways with a few premium releases.

The premium I posted for sure has a release date in the US.

I just havent seen anything for the reg ATCIV.

Homie its just a shoe. 

But if info is what you want then here it is. 

These wont drop in the US unless theres something Im not seeing and I see quite a lot. 

I wish this wasnt the case for those who want them but Id suspect they will be in the same retailers as ATC II " PINSTRIPES" 

View media item 2101359

WTF!!!!!

Childish emojis is not what this thread needs! Where are people with release info?!?

roll.gif
REPORTED 

laugh.gif

Anyone ever hear of funky penguin a uk shoe website ?
Don't think it's legit
Funky-penguin.co.uk
Anyone have info ?
No link for PayPal

Last edited:
Anyone ever hear of funky penguin a uk shoe website ?
Don't think it's legit
Funky-penguin.co.uk
Anyone have info ?
No link for PayPal

Yeah, that site is so no legit! The prices of every shoe is like £60-£66. Every one. Totally don't trust that!

Back
Top Bottom