🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Maybe if we post photos we will get some news lol
Good call.

33015589010_3037935484_z.jpg

I thought I'd share this piece by my buddy Steven Piantoni aka Sneakertoons. A great guy to deal with. I have several prints of his for rare pairs i happen to have. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I still have my blue and white pair of the Zoom Challenge II. Another awesome tennis shoe that is really comfortable. It seems like we will get news on the Alarms before news of any IV's releasing in the U.S. Just my guess.

Last edited:
Hello everybody, my name is Robert, I'm from Romania, I'm 39 years old and I love ATC's!

This thread is by far the best on NT and I'd like to thank you for all the info provided, it helped a lot in getting some limited releases.
Now, I think I might be able to return the favor:

There is this site in Romania that somehow got the Cerise ATC IV's and of course people here have absolutely no idea what treasure this is so they are continuing to sleep on 'em http://www.collectiveonline.com/ro-ro/online-shop/sport/lifestyle/645821.7191_015-nike

As you can see, every size is still available, for the very decent price of approx 70,00 USD.
Unfortunately they do not ship outside Romania but if some of you are really interested, I can try and talk to them and see what can be done. It should be in their interest to "get rid" of the remaining pairs because it's obvious that nobody will ever buy these here.

The site is legit by the way, I got my second pair from them and I can vouch for that.

So, let me know if I could help some of you out.
Finally got a better fit 11.5 at great price thanks to you @RobertKay
Thanks for this awesome hookup, now i can beat my 12s with no shame!
View media item 2371942

It would be awesome if they had an Atc or Agassi day. But they won't even give us a U.S. release for the IV's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom