🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Crazy how this thread has 1874 pages.

Anyhoo, the 2017 Anniversary Air Oscillates are on Tennis Warehouse - Europe. They get all the lifestyle stuff, the US site only stocks the Performance stuff.

Finally got a pair of the most recent Flares as I had the og's and previous retros. They look great but as I mentioned when they released, the synthetic leather is like cardboard. Such a shame that they made this retro so uncomfortable. It's one of the best shoes in the line and one of my favorite shoes of all time. I'm still surprised other than villa the prices for them never dropped like the II's.

Last edited:
Yeah they were disappointing. I wore one several times then decided to donate it. I'm going to donate the unworn pair too.

20170801_203356.png

I was checking out and unfortunately used a credit card number that was in the Nike system that I should of deleted cause I had it changed and missed out on my Reg 9.5. Got a 9. Maybe they are like flyknits and fit large lol. If not guess I'm selling :frown:

Agassi only for me for tennis. They actually did a really good job on those oscillates but it really is awful how that gets a special release and we can't even get release for some Agassi shoes. I wonder if shoes like the Air Challenge Future or Alarms release will they make them with that same terrible synthetic leather that was used on the latest retro of the Flares. And if they do make an Agassi shoe limited from nikestore I would hope it wouldn't be limited to 97 pairs or something like that. Although these releases with the IV's seem to be limited to about 60 pairs lol.

Reactions: ARK
Meanwhile... and forget about new retros or new models... we can't even get additional OG colorways of models that they already have retroed.
SMH.

I think it's just 97 pairs with the Sampras logo. Supposedly more come out Monday with just the air on the back heel

Back
Top Bottom