🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Need the marina iv's at least.

this needs to happen. its on my mind...
33jpbhx.gif~c200

They should have retroed the Air Lwp instead. I hope they do something like that again. That was to promote the Steal The Show that they did two years ago. When they do those events there is usually only a couple of days notice and it's a few days before the U.S. Open starts.

Last edited:
I had bought the gift cards from gyft when they had the buy 50 get 10 free, so technically got for $100 and add in the ebates 10%. Got for $88 basically

My non Jump smash oscillates.
Still trying to decide between 10 and 9.5.
10 feels more comfy. But feel like to much toe room up top. Idk lol

So there are two different kind of oscillates on ndc at the moment but no air tech challenge. What was the last air tech challenge Nike actually had on their site?
How come we don't get air tech challenge evolve? Although that women's one was hideous so maybe that's a good thing. Cmon Nike.
Atc iv marina
Air zoom ablaze
Lwp
Something!!!!

Nike needs to retro that zoom trainer that came out maybe 10 years ago? That thing was a beast, one of my favorite shoes of all time

Last edited:
My non Jump smash oscillates.
Still trying to decide between 10 and 9.5.
10 feels more comfy. But feel like to much toe room up top. Idk lol

Nice pictures. How does the cushioning set up feel? I've been on travel, I haven't had a chance to wear mine yet. Are there two zoom bags?

That's the shoe. I had maybe three or four pairs of them, ran through them all. Wonderful design, borrowed from the past but didn't push too much into the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom