🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Unfortunately, it's been all too quiet here.

But here are some highlights vs Chang in Frankfurt during the 1994 WTF's.
OG white/violet Air Flares!

I think I posted that when I was saying how I wanted that cw to retro again. So disappointed that they didn't give the Flares the proper retro quality they deserved.

Reactions: ARK
Unfortunately, it's been all too quiet here.

But here are some highlights vs Chang in Frankfurt during the 1994 WTF's.
OG white/violet Air Flares!

It would've been nice to see that white violet Flare retro too.

This.
Came out in 2008...
air-zoom-tennis-trainer-101.jpg

Comfortable shoe... great to play in... and it was actually a "performance tennis shoe". I bought 2 pairs back then and played thru them.
I'd gladly buy more pairs if they re-retroed.

I actually have a pair DS in my collection. I bought them on eBay several years ago. Never wore them yet. Love how they look and I'll eventually wear them. It would be awesome if they re-retroed them.

I stopped getting email notifications about the thread since NT updated, anyone else have this problem?

Post pics on the sample 3s? I think I've seen them before but it's quiet in here.

Lol, those splatters still get me every time I look at them. Do you collect ATC3 samples Grizz?
Nah, but i really liked those

and i was supposed to buy those purple 2's like 2 weeks before you bought them, but for some reason dude ignored me and sold them to you instead :emoji_laughing:

Those look so good. Why didn't they release more color ways?!?!?!! Those lavas are hot and those denim volt 3s are so much better than the all denim that released.

DanDecs DanDecs Im guessing you can't wear the sample size. I was going to ask for more pics and on feet pics of the lava pair. lol

Those look so good. Why didn't they release more color ways?!?!?!! Those lavas are hot and those denim volt 3s are so much better than the all denim that released.

I can squeeze into them, but I haven't done it yet and they're so rare I want to keep them new. Trying to get all the OG ATC3s and the ones from 2015-2016 (only missing triple white) it's gonna be one hell of a display. The ATC3 is my favorite model of all time and a sneaker I actually had back in the day (check the profile pic)

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom