🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

got my 14, lets see if it ships.

thank you ARK.

Ahhh so you bought it 8)

I had it bookmarked but I've had such horrible luck with boutiques lately. I think I've ordered 3 or 4 sneakers and only 1 of them was in-stock and shipped.

The picture of the 16’s in that ig post color looks way off. I want to see a 16 comparison to the 19 but it seems like not many or nobody has a pair. They look identical in stock photos. The swoosh in that ig pic for the 16 looks to be the same color as the 14.

The picture of the 16’s in that ig post color looks way off. I want to see a 16 comparison to the 19 but it seems like not many or nobody has a pair. They look identical in stock photos. The swoosh in that ig pic for the 16 looks to be the same color as the 14.

My first response was exactly the same, 16 is way brighter in real life than on that picture. I just placed the 2008 (top) 2014 (middle) and 2016 (bottom) side by side to take a quick picture without editing and the outcome doesn`t do the color difference any justice. Maybe it`s the bad quality of my camera but here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_0273.JPG
    IMG_0273.JPG
    290.3 KB · Views: 58
Yeah, the white balance in that IG post is a bit all over the place. It'd be best if we can get one pic with all of them in it.

Back
Top Bottom