🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Looks like https://www.badminton-point.com/de/catalogsearch/result/?q=Nike+court also took everything from their website. I‘ve never seen anything like this, stuff popping up and being sold on small formerly unknown websites weeks in advance, things going online and offline, Hot Lava polo releasing in Italian Sneaker boutiques, a few Dutch and Polish shops but no US shops. I just want a few pieces, this is killing me :lol:

From nikow insta

1597568126519.png

So I just went on my daily eBay search for Agassi stuff. I want to email these a**hole resellers and just call them out! Slim polo. Starting bud $129.99. BIN $179.99. Ad says "sold out in seconds". Archive t shirt $69.99. Volt hat $49.99, fuchsia hat $59.99! Flame ball shorts $99.99! What the actual bleep!! Dude will be lucky to clear $20 profit on the shorts. Is it really worth it? Scumbags all of them!! 👎👎

Just took a peek. These guys are unbelievable. Hopefully these shirts end up everywhere and these resellers scooping things up early end up stuck with a bunch of stock.

One dude from Toms River NJ and the other from Texas.

That Texas seller is the punk that scooped up all the shirts at once from my local PGA store. The woman I spoke to was incredibly confused when she explained that one guy came in and bought almost every shirt in stock.

Wow what a morning. Soon as I got off the phone with the guy at TE who told me that they had the apparel in stock I must drove about 80+mph to get there. Walked to the back and I was like a kid at a candy store lol. Stuff was pricey (no discounts) but this is what they had.
57173B14-E3E5-4CE4-AE0A-EC705A9894E3.jpeg
14212954-A141-4721-A235-FCFB8B1462DD.jpeg
036BDC38-7A10-41DB-BF71-6169C08854A2.jpeg

They had everything *except the TC “Hot Lava” and “Volt” stripe polos and the windbreaker(s). Oh and no 5 panel hats either. Everything else seemed to be there though. I ultimately passed on the zipper polo after trying on multiple sizes. All looked weird as hell on me. Just can’t get down with the short length in the front. Never thought I’d ever pass on that shirt in a million years but I just couldn’t do it. Ended up copping the slim fit polo, jorts and bucket hat. Got the polo in a XL and it fits me perfect. For reference I wear a medium in a standard/classic fit Ralph Lauren polo shirt. So yes it’s a pretty slim fitting shirt just gotta size up significantly.
8001C69D-176F-43A0-96F6-91C1E18B0DF3.jpeg

[/QUOTE

too bad it’s not on their website yet.

So I am getting fall stuff outside the challenge court: the topaz blue printed and turquoise shorts; the turquoise challenger shirt; and the sundial printed. Good season even outside of the challenge court stuff.

For you Atlanta folks...I just went by the PGA superstore in Kennesaw. Talked up the girl in the tennis department, showed her pics, and she was nice enough to check in the back to see if they had any Agassi items. Nope. None yet.

The way the last few days have transpired, we know. . . Without a shadow of a doubt, that resellers lurk NT. :smh:

I remember when the Tier Zero Grand Slams released, it was unreal. Everything sold out in seconds as soon as it was posted here. Sivasdescalzo even got an NT account to inform people here that their release was compromised, they even sent me a private message to tell me that the Wimbledon 2 would release in 15 minutes. Loved the French Open shock drop on NDC though, people helping each other out, SDubl got me a pair, still appreciate it a lot.
I‘m sure numbers for the upcoming apparel will be high enough so that people here can get what they want.

Like pretty much everybody here I have been waiting 30 years for this gear to retro and now all this crazyness.

Fell in love with Agassis nike line when I was 9 growing up in England where Wimbledon takes over tv for 2 weeks it was hard to not be a tennis fan.Now live in Phoenix Az since 2015.

Is the reason Nikes asked retailers to pull stuff back because its associated with New York and the US Open and it not starting for a few more weeks?

Hate to see the crazy resale prices n hope theres plenty to go around.

Good luck guys

Keep checking DSG. They are putting more sizes up of the black/volt shorts. I just ordered a size large. There are 6 smalls, 1 medium, and 1 extra large available right now.

edit
Wow! You guys are quick only 6 smalls are left.

Last edited:
edit
Wow! You guys are quick only 6 smalls are left.

We’ll see if the order really goes through. But thanks to you I snagged that M. Now I just need the Plum colored shorts and some Jorts if they ever turn up online, and I’ll be good

So many good items to choose from this collection. .I want it all too. This is going to be expensive. Really expensive.

i spoke to the local tennis shop in Atlanta with 10 locations. they have a good size Nike account relative to other tennis pro shops around the country (but they do not do any online sales). At the moment, they don’t have anything and the manager said it should have arrived by now. He’s calling the HQ of the chain tomorrow to verify, but it was on back order 2 months ago bc of the popularity, so they may get nothing.

Do those Challenge Court t shirts fit like a whole size big? I wear a medium and it looks like everything but a small is sold out on Nike.

Back
Top Bottom