🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Sizing comparison of the the white/solar challenger crew and the advantage polo.. both size Large

crew is on the bottom and the polo is on top. The crew is slightly wider and longer

FFBC6142-79FF-4122-B902-D09D7E961396.jpeg
Well it make sense since the polo slim fit and the crew is standard.

IMO that $35 blend tee is awful in terms of the material...it's so stiff with absolutely no give. I was surprised as Dri-Fit tees are usually quite forgiving.

IMO that $35 blend tee is awful in terms of the material...it's so stiff with absolutely no give. I was surprised as Dri-Fit tees are usually quite forgiving.
I know! I’ve never felt anything quite like it. I actually had a hard time getting it on. I watched an auction where someone ended up paying over $100 for one. Don’t get me wrong, I’m keeping mine and wearing it, but I wouldn’t be overly excited about it for $100.

I’m looking for a pair of size 10 ATC 3’s in the purple colorway what is a fair price for them in new condition? I’m searching ebay, stockx, and goat.. anywhere else I should look?

Last edited:
Just sent multiple emails out for cc caps white and black and a crimson fireball shirt asking for refunds

Tennis wearhouse, Midwest sports and Tennis Express no updates on any peices caps pushed back to December from September with no notification the fireball shirts completely missing from the website and shipping date passed 2 weeks ago

At this point I just want my combined over $100 back ive got everything else I wanted

I feel there clinging onto money not actually knowing if or when they will get stock.

Just sent multiple emails out for cc caps white and black and a crimson fireball shirt asking for refunds

Tennis wearhouse, Midwest sports and Tennis Express no updates on any peices caps pushed back to December from September with no notification the fireball shirts completely missing from the website and shipping date passed 2 weeks ago

At this point I just want my combined over $100 back ive got everything else I wanted

I feel there clinging onto money not actually knowing if or when they will get stock.

I'll have to send TW an email to get my money back. I'm tired of waiting for my black and volt hats.

Anything thats been on back order and not fulfilled by now I feel wont be pretty sure they have no idear if itll ever come in.

Id rather wait and see if stuff pops up randomly than be $100 bucks down

I know! I’ve never felt anything quite like it. I actually had a hard time getting it on. I watched an auction where someone ended up paying over $100 for one. Don’t get me wrong, I’m keeping mine and wearing it, but I wouldn’t be overly excited about it for $100.
I have to be honest...i like the material. For a tshirt I think it looks crisp and clean. I got the black/neo turquoise as well as the solar red and I like them both. BUT i guess I dont intend them as workoit shirts. Likely more casual with a pair of jeans and a jacket.

Saw that $100+ on the auction as well. Think the very next day, a limited quantity started hitting NDC and some of the retailers again. Bummer for the "winner" of that auction.

Yeah I know but not everyone is aware about the difference in fit.. figured a visual of the two would be helpful for those that were curious
I appreciate it! I ended up ordering two different sizes(M and L) because as we all know, NIKE has been so inconsistent with their sizing. I figured if Dimitrov is wearing it, the shirt will be slim fit no matter what the tag says. Not the case according to your photos. MUCH APPRECIATED!

I don't know if it's been posted already, but BSTN restocked Ember Glow (Lava) polos. It's where I got mine from. About $100 or so shipped to the US. Volt polo on there too.

Forgive me, as I've been in this thread forever, but what was the consensus on sizing of the archive polo? Especially compared to the slim fit alternative 90s polo? I wouldn't wear it to play in, but casually with a shirt under it. I just can't go back to figure out what page it was where people talked about the size. Thanks.

For sizing, I'm 6' 185 and athletic build. My suit jacket is a 42R iirc. I would need it a little more loose with a t shirt under it. 👍

Last edited:
The archive polo is of a slightly looser fit but not as loose as the CC tee, getting your usual size should be able to fit what you're looking to wear it for casually.

finally got me a pair of black lavas for a decent price! can't wait to have another black cw of the ATC2s next to my USO1s

Forgive me, as I've been in this thread forever, but what was the consensus on sizing of the archive polo? Especially compared to the slim fit alternative 90s polo? I wouldn't wear it to play in, but casually with a shirt under it. I just can't go back to figure out what page it was where people talked about the size. Thanks.

For sizing, I'm 6' 185 and athletic build. My suit jacket is a 42R iirc. I would need it a little more loose with a t shirt under it. 👍

I would go tts especially if you are wearing another shirt. I bought a lot of these polos and went tts with the exception of one and both are good.

Last edited:

It doesn’t show the volt/black as an option but this is it.

wait are you saying if you order those, they’ll be volt/black and not the color shown? Or just that those are the same style in yellow.

Anybody had difficulty getting refunds from Midwest Sports?

dude gave me the anyday well be getting them in and ill recieve tracking when it ships

I replied 7 calendar days and if nothing I want a refund

Feels like im being palmed off here but I will not be backing down.

Finally received my dope factory polo so In summary they are legit but their customer service and shipping in my experience is terrible

When did you order? I put an order in at TE on 9/21 and got white, black, and volt hats delivered. That’s the only place I saw that had the volt hat too.

Just looked and they have all in stock right now.

Ordered back in August but was for the crimson fireball t shirt which is no longer listed on TE.

The caps was mid August also but the dates have been pushed back 2 months one site gave me a refund but Midwest is playing games.

Dude said this week when in cart says November now I have no doubt ill be making a call next weekend for my refund.

Back
Top Bottom