🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

3973427636_e1450f008c.jpg

3972658883_8b22efdc63.jpg

vnvnvnvnvnbn.jpg

Air-Tech-Challenge-Mid-persian-Violet--Clear-Turqu.jpg

Last edited:
those stripes on the lateral side near the pinky toe, there appears to be more on the women's pairs. on the men's pairs those lines are fewer and farther in between.
:nerd:

those stripes on the lateral side near the pinky toe, there appears to be more on the women's pairs. on the men's pairs those lines are fewer and farther in between.
:nerd:
yeah looks much better on the mens IMO. they're kind of frail on the originals, the retros actually improved the design there & made them beefier. original:
crop.png

2015 retro:

WP_20210508_001.jpg

2016:

WP_20210508_004.jpg

rare improvement of a design element on a retro sneaker (vs original)

I regret never picking up the white/wolf grey IV's, they were like 40-50 bucks on either finishline.com or footlocker.com, those greys were all I could find last summer. that icy white/blue sole CW they did for a limited number of 3's would look really good on a IV. I goofed in my above post, those kiwis are actually the retro from 2000 (not the originals). I have had them tucked away for a minute & I forgot :ohwell: I still stand by what I said about the side strakes tho, they look frail compared to the 2010 era retros & they look frail on the pics of IV's from da 90s.

Has the ship sailed on the Agassi multiplier socks?

when they first surfaced I didn’t buy I think because I would have had to pay shipping and figured I would come across an opportunity to buy somewhere with free shipping but was lazy and didn’t bother to look for them

I regret never picking up the white/wolf grey IV's, they were like 40-50 bucks on either finishline.com or footlocker.com, those greys were all I could find last summer. that icy white/blue sole CW they did for a limited number of 3's would look really good on a IV. I goofed in my above post, those kiwis are actually the retro from 2000 (not the originals). I have had them tucked away for a minute & I forgot :ohwell: I still stand by what I said about the side strakes tho, they look frail compared to the 2010 era retros & they look frail on the pics of IV's from da 90s.
Both are such great blank canvasses for custom work, not that I do that kind of stuff personally. I wish I'd gotten the white ones.

Both are such great blank canvasses for custom work, not that I do that kind of stuff personally. I wish I'd gotten the white ones.
Mizzee Customs did really good work on a pair of AM 90's,
nike-air-max-90-air-tech-challenge-2.0-customs-7.jpg

the predominantly white IV's are still a really good looking shoe as is tho, I stayed away cause of the shiny heel but that's prolly easy enough to dull down. like you I don't do customs, too busy & not quite in enough of a good space mentally to undertake such tedious work to be honest. I am nearly certain there are hacks but I'll leave that to the ppl who are actually doing the work.

Mizzee Customs did really good work on a pair of AM 90's,
nike-air-max-90-air-tech-challenge-2.0-customs-7.jpg

the predominantly white IV's are still a really good looking shoe as is tho, I stayed away cause of the shiny heel but that's prolly easy enough to dull down. like you I don't do customs, too busy & not quite in enough of a good space mentally to undertake such tedious work to be honest. I am nearly certain there are hacks but I'll leave that to the ppl who are actually doing the work.

🥝🥝🥝🔥

Back
Top Bottom