🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The shape. Especially the toebox. Also the materials look better on the 2024. I sold my 2019 pair as soon as I saw the Agassi pics of the 24.
And the grey eyelets. Dealbreaker for me. And this is my favorite shoe.

Love these new ones though. Finally a well shaped retro.

And the grey eyelets. Dealbreaker for me. And this is my favorite shoe.

Love these new ones though. Finally a well shaped retro.

The grey eyelets were what kept me away from the last couple of releases. That and the Lava being more bubblegum than neon.

Reactions: ejb
omg please bring back hot lava CLOTHING!! these are amazing looking, NGL!!!

No go on the clothing. But you can get the next closest thing with an homage polo from Vollaix.com.

The two hot lava shirts are pretty darn nice. I have both and wear them when I need a collared shirt. Comfortable and well made.

you know damn well there will be more og 180s

people missed the first wave is all

Last edited:
it quoted the wrong comment

the site refreshed or something

I was quoting the guy who said the 180s were sold out or limited in numbers
It was reported in an early sneaker news article that these 180s were limited. I don’t know how true it is though. They didn’t release at footlocker or champs or anything so I can see how they’re limited in that regard, but who knows maybe they’ll end up like the big bubbles and be fairly abundant soon.

It was reported in an early sneaker news article that these 180s were limited. I don’t know how true it is though. They didn’t release at footlocker or champs or anything so I can see how they’re limited in that regard, but who knows maybe they’ll end up like the big bubbles and be fairly abundant soon.

they were more than likely basing it off where the shoe was initially releasing

I can guarantee the shoes will be trickled in everywhere else

nike has done this with every og release

mac attacks, pennys etc

GOrlVZiXcAAjxIH.jpeg
I prefer the splatter print on the ‘19s, but everything else looks better. Hope they have more cushioned comfort for my old *** feet though

Yeah, from what I see this new splatter print is nothing near the OG. Shape is very aero but doesn't look like the OG; it's too exaggerated. If materials are amazing, I'd give these a thumbs up, but otherwise it's kind of meh....like half way there, but just not an improvement. Also, the WC3s midsole aging is very mild and I don't mind it, but in these pics, these look pretty bad. Back in the day we would do everything we could to "clean" the yellowing when it happened. It was a very undesirable aspect. That said, by the time the one year of ownership was up, we were onto the next shoe, so never really had to live with much yellowing for very long.

Back
Top Bottom