🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Roger+Federer+Laver+Cup+Previews+sNKy8K3RSZfx.jpg

Winter stuff is up on TW too, includes the mint colorways (e.g. henleys).

I really dig the new Zoom Cage 3 in blue--it looks great!

Not sure if the cost is worth trying...anyone use them on court (compared to Vapor 9.5s especially)?

I realize to size up 0.5 since it's snug apparently but I prefer snug fits.

Also, break in period required.

Do they slide on hard court easily? TW seems to think so.

So hydrangaes never came out? It was up for a split second then down
digfinf the icey tones if the henleys

Does anyone own the new Air Oscillates? And how do they fit as compared to the original/retro Oscillates? I found the originals/retros fit true to size, but I was a little concerned that these new remakes seemed somewhat narrow. Price for each has dropped to $90 and I thinking about picking up one or both. Then again, I really like those grey/black/gum Vapor Flyknits. Decisions, decisions...

Does anyone own the new Air Oscillates? And how do they fit as compared to the original/retro Oscillates? I found the originals/retros fit true to size, but I was a little concerned that these new remakes seemed somewhat narrow. Price for each has dropped to $90 and I thinking about picking up one or both. Then again, I really like those grey/black/gum Vapor Flyknits. Decisions, decisions...

I didn't own the true OG Oscillates but I do own the 2003 clay-soled pair, the 2015 OG retro, and the newest Jumpsmash. The 2003 I needed a 12.5 rather than my usual 12. The 2015 release and Jumpsmash are both TTS. Keep in mind the newest take on the Oscillate has a neoprene bootie, so it sits pretty snug. I'm still good with a 12 though.

I returned my oscillates and just ordered the black gum flyknits
Didn't like the sock sleeve, 9.5 my regular size felt to tight. Narrow. 10 was to much toe room

I returned my oscillates and just ordered the black gum flyknits
Didn't like the sock sleeve, 9.5 my regular size felt to tight. Narrow. 10 was to much toe room

Thanks. Love the Flyknit Vapors. Would love to add grey/black/gums to my black/volt and grey/black/orange pairs.

The teal green doesn't look as nice with the fade to white on Midwest . Wonder what the actual shoe is. I liked the more solid teal that was pictured earlier
TW has them pictured as the solid teal.
Which version is correct ? Lol
MIDWEST almost always uses old Nike photos when samples are sent... they have been wrong with Vapors and LBs in the past. TW is always retail accurate... for the shoes at least

$44 bucks at local marshalls !!!
Only one in my 9.5. Had a 6 and 7 I believe. Toms River nj
IMG_8086.PNG
...Damn, I was at a local Ross and no luck--only thing I've gotten from Marshalls and Ross is a "Rafa rafa rafa" shirt.

Can't wear size 17 (insert actual decent shoe) :tongue:

Winter stuff is up on TW too, includes the mint colorways (e.g. henleys).

I really dig the new Zoom Cage 3 in blue--it looks great!

Not sure if the cost is worth trying...anyone use them on court (compared to Vapor 9.5s especially)?

I realize to size up 0.5 since it's snug apparently but I prefer snug fits.

Also, break in period required.

Do they slide on hard court easily? TW seems to think so.

I have 4 pairs of Vapor 9.5 and recently bought a Cage 3. I agree that perhaps sizing up 0.5 is prudent, but my V9.5 were already a bit big because that's what I preferred, so got C3 at the same size. It fits nice.

Break in period? That will vary.

Slide? That will vary. I can't. I find the C3 to be a bit more grippy, and not in a good way. I've seen some comments from sliders on how it rips the upper. I could see that... The material almost seems a bit cheaper, and the "rubber net" or spider web keeps it tightly together.

From my perspective, it was not worth saving $15CAN to get a C3 instead of a V9.5. I just had to get at least one pair though... Just like I won't be able to resist the Vapor X eventually.

I have 4 pairs of Vapor 9.5 and recently bought a Cage 3. I agree that perhaps sizing up 0.5 is prudent, but my V9.5 were already a bit big because that's what I preferred, so got C3 at the same size. It fits nice.

Break in period? That will vary.

Slide? That will vary. I can't. I find the C3 to be a bit more grippy, and not in a good way. I've seen some comments from sliders on how it rips the upper. I could see that... The material almost seems a bit cheaper, and the "rubber net" or spider web keeps it tightly together.

From my perspective, it was not worth saving $15CAN to get a C3 instead of a V9.5. I just had to get at least one pair though... Just like I won't be able to resist the Vapor X eventually.
Thanks so much brother, I've liked your comment for the in-depth reply.

Yeah I honestly want a pair just to try one

Same deal, I have stocked up on Vapor 9.5s. Outsole durability is sacrifice for the comfort and court feel.

Back
Top Bottom