🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Fed Aussie flyknit at a Nike outlet by me. After all my discounts were $50 each, 12 and 9.5.
IMG_20170922_105838996.jpg

Wow
What discounts did you have?

prodirecttennis cancelled my aj3 order saying they were out...
fk me. wanted those and bought them as soon as they put them up. i guess ill check out goat and get a pair
side note Im moving to the DC area, anyone know about the tennis scene there?

prodirecttennis cancelled my aj3 order saying they were out...
fk me. wanted those and bought them as soon as they put them up. i guess ill check out goat and get a pair
side note Im moving to the DC area, anyone know about the tennis scene there?
Sorry to hear that.
D.C. there's obvious lots of players--I would hit up meetup and also "tennisbuddy" is a good mobile app that pings fellow tennis players around you.

Still waiting on mine from prodirect. They overcharged me to. Looked at my cc online and it said $245 when guy quoted me on phone at $195 because of the vat subtracted out. They were changing their online systems.
Waiting for their response on that .
Even now if you look up the item it's 192 without the vat and $21 ship so it would be $213 the most.

They never sent me anything about it being cancelled. I had to contact them because i never got a confirmation email. The whole thing wasnt handled well. I bought the shoes minutes after they released on their site... kinda peeved

Fed Aussie flyknit at a Nike outlet by me. After all my discounts were $50 each, 12 and 9.5.
IMG_20170922_105838996.jpg

Nice find! You know, I almost bought a pair but I notice you use the Global Shipping Program. I can't stand the GSP, it's a ripoff for buyers.

71651-DEFAULT-m.jpg
the womens flyknit is badass... wish i fit in it.

is this going to come back out? im a sucker for green anything. the barely mint stuff is great
885725-300_2.JPG

regarding the laver cup nadal wore an old crew. federers mercedes promo shows him in a new blue rf henley

Had to purchase a Rafa black shirt off midwest. My size was drying up on most sites. Usually don't pay more than $50 but like the all black look

Fed's Laver Cup henley polo is sweet, it might be my favorite this year (Wimbledon, Cincy, Winter). Unfortunately we'll never get to buy it. Rafa on the other hand is going with his US Open 16 shirt
Screenshot_20170923-080142.png

Nice find! You know, I almost bought a pair but I notice you use the Global Shipping Program. I can't stand the GSP, it's a ripoff for buyers.
Are you interested in them? We can work something out through PP

71651-DEFAULT-m.jpg
the womens flyknit is badass... wish i fit in it.

is this going to come back out? im a sucker for green anything. the barely mint stuff is great
885725-300_2.JPG

regarding the laver cup nadal wore an old crew. federers mercedes promo shows him in a new blue rf henley
That green blue Flyknit Oh myyy

Yeah after playing inthe henleys ive favored them more and more. Glad to see more variation in colors. Im quite envious of all the PE stuff this year.
Btw georgk goodjob w the rafa crew thats my fav kit of his in a long time.

I'm sorry for delay. I wanted to share these as some people might not have seen these.
2015 French Open LB 1.5 LGs
I love the gradient on the side as well as laces. The wire just pops too. I wish I had the socks.
images
images
mK88py9.jpg

mOmHxp7.jpg
9vKEvNA.jpg

Those are sick, where'd you get?

Tennis warehouse Europe. They still have some sizes left. Use code RNPAP for additional $ off.
I buy a lot of stuff from there. Usually winds up being cheaper than us sites

Back
Top Bottom