🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I think the rumor was that it was just supposed to be based on that atmos clear jade color, but seeing this sure makes it seem like a legit atmos collab.

Surprised to see Nadal's celebration t-shirt be discounted so steeply so quickly. $14.97 + 20% off already.

Had to purchase a Rafa black shirt off midwest. My size was drying up on most sites. Usually don't pay more than $50 but like the all black look

How much did you end up paying? You're an XL right? I think Nike just added it to its clearance section for 79.97 before 20% off.
https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...er-mens-tennis-top/pid-11532637/pgid-11837868

Size 10 cabazon outlets.

Attachments

• DBF583FE-FAA7-4155-8877-07DBFAE7D999.jpeg
    DBF583FE-FAA7-4155-8877-07DBFAE7D999.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 96
Surprised to see Nadal's celebration t-shirt be discounted so steeply so quickly. $14.97 + 20% off already.

How much did you end up paying? You're an XL right? I think Nike just added it to its clearance section for 79.97 before 20% off.
https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/...er-mens-tennis-top/pid-11532637/pgid-11837868

About the same. But would of been nice to get the ebates cash back. Plus was getting frustrated on ndc. Some items were listed in clearance but code didn't apply to some items
Wanted the red vapors but disc didn't apply to that item even though listed in sale .. guess I could of complained but on a mini getaway with wife lol

Thanks for the pics. Wish that upper wasn’t all black.

Anyone get the Rafa celebration shirt from Nike for NYC? Nike site says 100% cotton but all the other tennis sites say it’s a blend. The French one was not that great in cotton. Thanks in advance!

All the hypebeast kids aren't a fan. I feel like everyone in this thread appreciates it way more :pimp:

Who else is scared that RF might retire soon? Will he win another GS? Can he be on tour for another full year?

Not really bothered with the Fire Reds, but as an RF fan would love to get a pair of those RF x AJ3 Atmos.

Back
Top Bottom