🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

New colorways for the clay-court season.

NMV9TNG-1.jpg

NMCB43T-1.jpg

NAMCWN-1.jpg

Li Na's been wearing the old Air Max Breathe Free II's over the past couple of years... rather than the Cage or Vapors.  I guess Nike didn't want to market those. 

Na+Li+2013+Australian+Open+Day+13+cvgWn7enwrpx.jpg

Na+Li+2013+Australian+Open+Day+13+Hkzn1GFXoYcx.jpg

Last edited:
Li Na's been wearing the old Air Max Breathe Free II's over the past couple of years... rather than the Cage or Vapors.  I guess Nike didn't want to market those. 
Na+Li+2013+Australian+Open+Day+13+cvgWn7enwrpx.jpg

Na+Li+2013+Australian+Open+Day+13+Hkzn1GFXoYcx.jpg

I'm so looking for a pair in size 10.5. I usually wear 10, but got Blake's Cage II's via eBay and they are too tight.

Last edited:

The womens version actually was available until this year. With the new Breathe Cages, they discontinued them this year.

^ Yeah, the last I checked, they still sold them here!  Considered going up 2 sizes to see if they'd fit! Lol. 

Just realized the first page post is from 2010 which is a bummer because I really want this henley. Do they still sell them anywhere? I checked NDC and TW but came up empty. I saw one on ebay for $100 and a white one listed for $250......not cool with those prices lol.

Just realized the first page post is from 2010 which is a bummer because I really want this henley. Do they still sell them anywhere? I checked NDC and TW but came up empty. I saw one on ebay for $100 and a white one listed for $250......not cool with those prices lol.

Nope, that shirt was actually quite rare.

Nope, that shirt was actually quite rare.
Bummer. It's so nice. Wonder why they didn't continue making tennis henleys. Maybe I'm just in the minority of liking those over normal collared shirts or regular tees. 

On another note, Fed's shoes look amazing the way the white heel blends with the white socks. I should probably get out of here before I consider buying those when I don't even play tennis often anymore. 

I think this would be the right thread sorry if not.  Wanted to show y'all my design paying homage to the infrared Agassis...

AG

Last edited:
Haha, cool... though I did wish Nike made more fluorescent colors available.

The clash of Agassi, Rafa and Fed did throw me off though... 
laugh.gif

I am contemplating the black pink for my next vapor 9s, but would love an "outlet" type deal on them. I absolutely thrashed my volt/crimson/grey "og" CW (the initial drops) playing paddle tennis this winter. Very comfortable but probably not gonna cut it again for paddle.

OFFICIAL

http://nikeinc.com/news/tennis-icon-andre-agassi-rejoins-nike

agassi2_large.jpg

agassi_large.jpg

GettyImages_78957589_large.jpeg

GettyImages_81938927_large.jpeg

NIKE, Inc. is delighted to announce an exciting new chapter with sports icon Andre Agassi. The renewed partnership will focus on a shared passion for tennis, along with a commitment to help kids become more active and realize their full potential through sports.

The collaboration is the latest in a long and successful relationship between Nike and Agassi that dates back 25 years. From the early days of his sporting career in 1988, Nike proudly supported Agassi as he established himself as a one of the greatest players in tennis history. The winner of no less than 60 career titles, Agassi's powerful style of play and charismatic personality helped to draw a new, global audience to the game of tennis. By the end of his professional career, he had inspired a new generation to take to the courts.

NIKE, Inc. co-founder and chairman Phil Knight is excited to have Agassi back in the Nike family. 

“As one of the world’s greatest tennis players, Agassi embodied the passion, dedication and determination of the Nike brand. As a philanthropist and campaigner, he continues to share Nike’s commitment to inspire the young generation with his Just Do It spirit. We are honored to welcome him back.”

Off the court, Agassi’s achievements have been equally inspiring. Since his retirement from the game, Agassi has worked tirelessly to create an education model that combines a diverse curriculum with physical activity throughout the school day to help curb a growing epidemic of physical inactivity around the world. Agassi will team with Nike to advocate for change, leveraging the Designed to Move framework for action that Nike helped create with more than 70 expert organizations in the fields of physical education, health and the built environment (e.g., parks, green spaces and public transportation). 

“The past was exciting, emotional and life-changing for all of us. The future, however, is a landscape filled with unlimited opportunity and a canvas anxiously waiting to be filled in,” Agassi says. "Designed to Move has opened new horizons. Coming back together with Nike through this partnership will have a multiplying effect on this and future generations.”

#BACKHOME. @niketennis @nike twitter.com/AndreAgassi/st…

— Andre Agassi (@AndreAgassi) May 13, 2013

Was that picture of him in front of the swoosh taken at the Nike store in Caesars Palace?  Looks like it.

Back
Top Bottom