🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Surprised these are available. Must of “found “ them somewhere. In app sale only it says

7CC99A10-C30C-43F0-87B5-6FD7207643E7.png
Wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of these. LOVED the knit material that was used. So breathable to comfortable. I could do without the flytrap. I really liked the initial release color with the hot lava but didn't care for these or the Black/Purple colors. Love him or hate him...Nick will always garner some sort of attention. Him wearing a special shoe is good marketing in my opinion.

Wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of these. LOVED the knit material that was used. So breathable to comfortable. I could do without the flytrap. I really liked the initial release color with the hot lava but didn't care for these or the Black/Purple colors. Love him or hate him...Nick will always garner some sort of attention. Him wearing a special shoe is good marketing in my opinion.
If Roddick, Murray, Tsonga, and Agassi had a baby, it would be Kyrgios.

Think I gotta buy some turbos now to get my size right for the challenge court pattern Agassi ones !

I'm going to take a guess and shoot for an 11.5 in them and assume they fit a tad tight. Won't go a full size up but .5 should be good.

The wait is killing me as I have an unused 20% Nike code I've been saving for this!!

I posted this here as well as the Agassi thread as some of the tennis people who frequent this thread don't go into the retro Agassi one.

I finally got my shirt from Tennis Express!! Its perfect!! The colors are so vibrant and 90's! I can't wait to wear it. For those wondering, it's listed as Nike's "standard fit". I am 6' and 185. Due to 5 surgeries for ulcerative colitis, liiver transplant and 2 bowel obstructions, my abdominal wall is all boogered up. One side sticks out further than the other. It's from how they stapled my skin back together! So if I were to wear slender fit stuff, it looks like I'm fat and have a small gut, which I'm not & don't have. It's the chunk of skin that wasn't perfectly flat when they put me back together, lol! So I go for something a little more roomy. I wear a 42R in my suit jacket & pants are 34". So the size of this for me is perfect!

I got this shirt in an XL and its great. A large would have been a teeny bit snug for me & it would have shown my asymmetrical abs that aren't flat anymore. Length is good as well. If you want it loose, go up a size. You won't be swimming in it. 👍👍 Here are a few pics of it (with the shoes too) & a pic of an old shirt I grabbed at Marshalls years back 🎾🎾

Attachments

• IMG_20200717_184103.jpg
    IMG_20200717_184103.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20200717_185104.jpg
    IMG_20200717_185104.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_20200717_184256.jpg
    IMG_20200717_184256.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Anyone can help me to find this polo, i canbuy it from anywhere from japan, kr, EU, china ...

1595090740077.png
Juan Martin Del Porto wore that at the French Open two years ago right? What color shorts you going to wear with it if you get it? Juan wore some red shorts that weren’t sold to da public.

Juan Martin Del Porto wore that at the French Open two years ago right? What color shorts you going to wear with it if you get it? Juan wore some red shorts that weren’t sold to da public.
Black? As far as I remember he used just plain black. But I remember this was planned to be wore by RF with the same shade of red in the stripe. Thabkfully was cancelled

this is kinda random but thought this would be the best place to ask: has this happened to any of your vapors? they weren’t like this when i bought them years ago. looks ink or maybe mold under the plastic ? really weird. bums me out because these were one of my holy grail shoes 😢
9D00742F-AF95-4959-BD4C-BCDFDAF249A6.jpeg
I had every color of flyknit vapors except that one because they were soldout so quickly. Never had that happen, sorry brother.

Back
Top Bottom