🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I had every color of flyknit vapors except that one because they were soldout so quickly. Never had that happen, sorry brother.
same man, I have a ton of fly knit vapors all sitting right next to this one and I just can’t explain what it is. It looks like if you leave a sharpie sitting on papers and let it bleed, but even it were ink it would have had to come from inside the shoe. I’m devastated to see this 😢

same man, I have a ton of fly knit vapors all sitting right next to this one and I just can’t explain what it is. It looks like if you leave a sharpie sitting on papers and let it bleed, but even it were ink it would have had to come from inside the shoe. I’m devastated to see this 😢
Don’t they say hair spray or rubbing alcohol gets ink out?

S or M mate

I live in Poland (EU). We have an e-shop SportClub! which still has 2 M's at ~$50. See: https://www.sportclub.com.pl/produc...enisowa-meska-NIKE-COURT-POLO-AO0315-304.html
I don't know where you are located, consequently, I don't know whether they ship there (@ https://www.sportclub.com.pl/Dostawa-i-koszty-przesylki-chelp-pol-1031.html they list: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Slovakia, Sweden, Hungary, Great Britain, and Italy).
However, in case they don't and you really want it, I might assist you with that part.

I live in Poland (EU). We have an e-shop SportClub! which still has 2 M's at ~$50. See: https://www.sportclub.com.pl/produc...enisowa-meska-NIKE-COURT-POLO-AO0315-304.html
I don't know where you are located, consequently, I don't know whether they ship there (@ https://www.sportclub.com.pl/Dostawa-i-koszty-przesylki-chelp-pol-1031.html they list: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Slovakia, Sweden, Hungary, Great Britain, and Italy).
However, in case they don't and you really want it, I might assist you with that part.
tks i got it, i have forwarding service in Uk , they can ship to US, many thanks

I posted this here as well as the Agassi thread as some of the tennis people who frequent this thread don't go into the retro Agassi one.

I finally got my shirt from Tennis Express!! Its perfect!! The colors are so vibrant and 90's! I can't wait to wear it. For those wondering, it's listed as Nike's "standard fit". I am 6' and 185. Due to 5 surgeries for ulcerative colitis, liiver transplant and 2 bowel obstructions, my abdominal wall is all boogered up. One side sticks out further than the other. It's from how they stapled my skin back together! So if I were to wear slender fit stuff, it looks like I'm fat and have a small gut, which I'm not & don't have. It's the chunk of skin that wasn't perfectly flat when they put me back together, lol! So I go for something a little more roomy. I wear a 42R in my suit jacket & pants are 34". So the size of this for me is perfect!

I got this shirt in an XL and its great. A large would have been a teeny bit snug for me & it would have shown my asymmetrical abs that aren't flat anymore. Length is good as well. If you want it loose, go up a size. You won't be swimming in it. 👍👍 Here are a few pics of it (with the shoes too) & a pic of an old shirt I grabbed at Marshalls years back 🎾🎾

I still have that old Challenge Court shirt and love it. The new one looks great too, can't believe that I still haven't received mine.

I still have that old Challenge Court shirt and love it. The new one looks great too, can't believe that I still haven't received mine.

Hey buddy, you may need to email them, if you ordered from TE. I did just that and got my tracking info about 36 hours later. Worth a shot. 👍👍

I do wish the old shirt I posted was a different color. My wife & I have cats and their fur is white and cream colored and needless to say, that doesn't look good on a dark colored shirt!

1595217120627.png

Is there a date for this?

Oh nike, change this style, this 2020 rafa shirts are boring
Hello,
If you would like to file a complaint or need any further assistance, please call customer affairs at 1-800-344-6453. They would be very happy to assist you with any questions, comments, ideas, or concerns Monday through Friday from 7am-4pm PT. If you live outside the U.S, please locate your country through this link and give us a call. We’ll get to you when we can. https://www.nike.com/help/a/nike-contact-directory
Thank you.
-D

Here’s a closer look at the headbands and hats.
54B04640-CE61-4435-89A8-8F246566A8FE.jpeg
7EE265B2-ED62-4855-ABEA-9E511CD1A9B5.jpeg
1D5D520B-D9F6-489D-AEB0-DF3763CDD838.jpeg
D366527E-3F60-427A-9B14-7C20B3D19749.jpeg
A54DA496-48E7-469B-8606-42E7DF2D3B6F.jpeg
D01DF53F-4530-4FDE-AAFB-64007CD39F7E.jpeg
4F201F00-1D49-4E76-BD69-97DD5CE72259.jpeg
E4D47934-2CAE-42CE-99FB-38BD5E412824.jpeg

WHOA!!! I didn't see that they were doing the headbands!!! They weren't in the catalog. At least I didn't see them, and trust me, I scanned over that thing for 30 minutes when I saw it! Man, I'll grab a few of those easily! If it wasn't for Covid and there was one to go to, I'd have my costume party gear all set up! 👍👍

Were those headbands on TE?

WHOA!!! I didn't see that they were doing the headbands!!! They weren't in the catalog. At least I didn't see them, and trust me, I scanned over that thing for 30 minutes when I saw it! Man, I'll grab a few of those easily! If it wasn't for Covid and there was one to go to, I'd have my costume party gear all set up! 👍👍

They're on midwest. I got some.

Of course they had to do headbands! It’s not compete without the headbands. The first one are for Pre-USO hints the colorway. Those were from MWS which are ready to be sold. TE haven’t got them yet.

There’s going to be a black version with volt Swoosh.

Hmmm... Is it going to be solid black?

I am curious because at https://www.tennisexpress.com/nike-mens-rafa-court-gradient-7-inch-tennis-short-84003, you can see there will be two colorways of the shorts: Green Strike with White (as currently listed) and Black with Volt, which would suggest there would be a gradient from Black to Volt. If so, the Volt swoosh doesn't make sense as it would not be visible at all.

Back
Top Bottom