🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

laugh.gif
 I wonder if it's like rocking the complete Bulls 23 gear w/ Air Jordans to the rec. center? 

But to be fair, I've been there... had the Agassi stuff back then.  I'd like to think my mechanics were a bit better... at least my coach taught me the basics from the beginning! 
tongue.gif

Happily married but Fed is a good looking dude :lol:

But yeah back when I was active in sports as a kid I remember everyone wanting to wear Bulls/Air Jordan stuff. I mean that's how I got in to shoes around 1989 like many other people but I don't think I ever had any ideas that I could jump higher despite what the commercials said :lol:

I had an Agassi headband but that was the extent of my on court gear for tennis.

I generally only buy Fed shoes cause I've always been a fan of shoes so you won't ever see me walking around head to toe in Fed gear (or any other athlete for that matter). I'll buy a jacket here or there but that's about it, no polos or shorts or anything.

But yeah back when I was active in sports as a kid I remember everyone wanting to wear Bulls/Air Jordan stuff. I mean that's how I got in to shoes around 1989 like many other people but I don't think I ever had any ideas that I could jump higher despite what the commercials said :lol:

I had an Agassi headband but that was the extent of my on court gear for tennis.

I generally only buy Fed shoes cause I've always been a fan of shoes so you won't ever see me walking around head to toe in Fed gear (or any other athlete for that matter). I'll buy a jacket here or there but that's about it, no polos or shorts or anything.

Cool for seeing the light hearted humour. Fed wears sone clean stuff and always looks smart but your right - head to toe from any athelete is a no go.

I was guilty of rocking Agassi outfits back in high school and college. Now i have way to many Rafa outfits ( not the sleeveless or capris lol) and court ballistics. I rarely wear the set together. I mix them up or wear different shorts. Fed polos I never play in. Wear casually with khaki shorts

In high school this lame kid bought the first shox basketball shoes and he was telling people in health class they help him jump higher and run faster. Everyone looked at him like wth, you're an idiot.

What irks me now are people who wear shooting sleeves to play basketball. They look so dumb. One nt'er was saying he needs to wear them everytime because his arms get scratched every game. He must play with guys who rock the long nails.

Anyway, I was listening to mcenroe and the other commentators hate on Berdych's gear. I liked the black shirt he was wearing last night. They do look like clothes you'd wear to edc kinda concerts.

I was gonna look for a closeup of Berdych's Zoom Vapors.. never got a great look at them but they looked alright. His outfit certainly wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen.

the white Lavas are not at the Open booth, they are PE's for Federer. they have the black lavas, Nadal's mock up of the ballistics for $200, the Agassi's and Serena's shoes along with most of the recent Men's and Women's releases.

They aren't even selling any merchandise this year with US Open branding on it since they are no longer a sponsor with the USTA. just athletes involved. Always grabbed a US Open hat at least each year I went.............

The shirt designs aren't that bad. They were probably hating on it since they're not used to seeing graphics or designs on shirts that much anymore.

I don't know what company it was but lleyton hewton used to wear these cool shirts a few years back that had assymetical designs / patterns. They looked better than the stuff everyone else was wearing.

Last edited:
His day outfit I kinda like. Colour scheme not disimilar to some classic early 90s outfits. I agree that it's good to see patterns back again. Loved Edberg polos from 87 to 92 for the patterns

Been loving my Safari 9.5's. I gotta admit I love seeing that subtle detail of safari print on the tongue when I lace up.

EDIT: Excuse the tan line. Played all weekend in this nasty California heat with Dri-FIT Cushioned Crew's. I received the Elite Crew's in the mail this afternoon and I had to break them out as soon as possible. My tan should give you a pretty good indication to the difference in length. They are perfect.

Last edited:
Nadals French open outfit is now at the outlets in tinton falls nj Top is 45 shorts 59
Also white Wimbledon shorts on clearance at 35

Last edited:
He should be wearing the green day outfit today so I dont expect the white/hot lava pair to show up if he wins. But we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom