🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Its a pretty blue. Same thing happened to their kits in auatralia
The more finals those two hit, nikes sales go theough the rooof

Picked this up at local Nike outlet today for $17 with 40% off tennis and $10 coupon Minus the orange swoosh of course. Standard black one

Last edited:
Correct. It has a similar silhouette but will be a bootie-construction (No tongue.... kinda like the Adidas Ubersonic)

Will be a touch lighter with a more low profile look.

Some say it looks a little cheaper but I will have to wait and see.

I like it.

Best part? the price wont go up!

For some reason can't get pic to post but color of Feds jacket is red stardust It's on Midwest

Curious as to when the flyknit US Open Fed colorways will release... I'm dying to see them. Aren't they red for day and black/red for night?

Been trying to be good and keep on budget with my tennis shoes to play in. These look like they will fit the bill. 

I need these grey black brown flyknits. That colorway is my weakness. Also the red court stuff.

ha ha. Was just gonna post that ^^^
Rafa outfit also on tennis spree Facebook. It's white ! Lol

Been trying to be good and keep on budget with my tennis shoes to play in. These look like they will fit the bill. 
Surely, given the current state of Nike, there are lots of good deals to be found at the outlets?  Should be lots of tier-1 tennis shoes at the outlets?

Has anyone seen the shoes that will accompany Rafa's USO outfit? and if you have pictures could you let me know what you think? thx

From Rafa Nadal king of tennis Facebook
I mean from the other items on tw , these were pretty predictable

Of course I'll probably wind up buying both us open shirts. Gonna pass on yellow though

Last edited:

Anyone know where I can get this from in the UK/EU? The blue jay cw is on NDC EU but not this hot punch cw.

Back
Top Bottom