🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Ever see these...?

6jk60g.png

he should wear that kit all the time. simple yet cool. i heard we have some nike greens coming out next. excited about that

-I'm curious what the Vapor 10 tech will look like--probably minimal changes.

-And wow, those oreo flyknit 9.5s are the best flyknits I've seen IMO besides the blood red at USO this year.

-What the floral 9.5 will look like in its entirety...and also what will Nadal switch to after LBs? I hope he doesn't start wearing the Cage 3s...Nadal never wears shoes without plush tongues--he's not a fan of the sock liner fit that Adidas has gravitated towards and generally where Nike is heading...

georgek georgek , I got my hands on them finally after 2 signature attempts. I will post photos this week for you my friend--thanks

Gonna make it a mission to try to get Rafa to sign them before he retires

Here's a look at the blue as well:

5MGuBNu.jpg

Nadal rocking the LBs at his academy:

YB9V2Vn.jpg

Last edited:
If any of you are a size 8 and looking for the Fire Red Vapors, eBay has them for $185 OBO shipped. Wish they had a size 9 for that price.

At Marshalls and Burlington recently. Jackets were $60 (had the same one last year for $50 and even got to $30 on clearance) and the t shirt was $13. I believe the shirt is some reject because there was an x through the tag which said XL but is more like a medium.
IMG_20170828_112923761_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170904_101139003.jpg

Wow, really nice finds! Thanks for posting.

I haven't had as much luck with RF or Nadal gear unfortunately--that RF jacket is even a small!

Fascinating to see a black tennis court. I hope players wear colorful attire to contrast the black backdrop.

Poor Delpo, he had to pull out.

Tiafoe as replacement--Tiafoe played a helluva match against Fed to 5 sets.

Also, classic Tiafoe clip to start off your day :rofl::

The teal green doesn't look as nice with the fade to white on Midwest . Wonder what the actual shoe is. I liked the more solid teal that was pictured earlier
TW has them pictured as the solid teal.
Which version is correct ? Lol

Back
Top Bottom