🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

The funny thing is that I purposely went through a "mock" order to ensure I wouldn't have to type in passwords or CVV, and I didn't. Then, gametime comes, and I get asked for BOTH my password and CVV.

Missed out on my size 8. Went back and got confirmed for a size 7.5. Wife is going to kill me with packages coming to the house again.

For those of you who might feel better purchasing some rf sneakers. French open fly knits can be had on ndc for $82 bucks.
You have to search though
Epic25 code

Lets see the stockX prices .......

sz 9 highest bid 260
sz 10 highest bid 300

wait and see whether it will go up

I didnt cop by the way

I almost paid resell on StockX a few days ago then the price started to jump and I was bummed, I got them right away with Face ID. I almost forgot about them I was in the middle of doing something at work

Attachments

• AF84CB50-C79C-4225-8517-C167F271E88B.png
    AF84CB50-C79C-4225-8517-C167F271E88B.png
    366.7 KB · Views: 15
Kith in NYC had a full size run to size 13 in store. Can be had. They look great in person, but the leather quality feels fake and has fake pebbled texture. I will rock these, they’re great looking.

Wonder if resell holds up, the fire red crashed in value.

Also wonder if this is really a true Atmos collab or just nicknamed Atmos cuz of the colorway- nowhere on box does it say Atmos.

Reactions: PJS
Kith in NYC had a full size run to size 13 in store. Can be had. They look great in person, but the leather quality feels fake and has fake pebbled texture. I will rock these, they’re great looking.

Wonder if resell holds up, the fire red crashed in value.

Also wonder if this is really a true Atmos collab or just nicknamed Atmos cuz of the colorway- nowhere on box does it say Atmos.

From what I understood this is an actual atmos Colab, they had a full store display at atmos Tokyo.

Reactions: PJS
pilbondin pilbondin good lookin' out my man! THANK YOU.
TVMhijJ.gif

i was checking on the RF news website all morning for that update, received my order # confirmation from TW.
Hope everyone that struck out this morning on NDC (myself included) was able to snag a pair

Speaking of shirts, does anyone have any from the Kith RF19 Pop-up / fire red drop? I totally missed out and really want one. Would pay a decent price...

Back
Top Bottom