🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Also available in black...
N1242D1JN-Q11@10.jpg

Roger+Federer+Launches+Laver+Cup+BZ-Px9Dymvdx.jpg

does anyone recognize or know this jacket?
its from a year or so ago when federer was promoting the laver cup w berdych. i could never find what it is, figured id try my luck here.

In my opinion, the Zoom Vapor X RF AM95 are the best all around shoes. They are superior in every way to all the past Federer shoes. I thought they nailed it with the AJ3 collabs, but these are actually better. Great support, lightweight, and much better cushioning. I was hesitant because of how hideous the Vapor X's are, but with the better upper of the AM95, it's a much better shoe. With the Vapor X, Nike corrected the issue of the Flyknit's not having support around the ankle and tongue area. I got my Neon's from StockX, and will probably order the Greedy's soon. It sucks to pay over retail, but as long as it's within $100 over retail, I don't mind paying reseller price.

Last edited:
My greedy tennis pro sneakers came in a box this time ... I complained when the neons came in a bag
Pro direct still just shipped in a bag

I have both cement and fire red aj3 and I like it, but am95 fits me better
I've had them all. Started playing with Air Trainer 1, when I was a kid. Air Tech Challenge, Air Max Sweep, Air Meadow Supreme, Air Oscillate, Zoom Vapor 9, 9.5, Flyknits, AJ3's, and now the AM95. I haven't tried the regular version of the Vapor X, but the AM95 is the best all around. I have wide feet and a high arch. AM95 has the widest toe-box of all the shoes I mentioned. The sole is lightweight, wide welt, cushiony, and very stable. the upper is soft, has great support, and the tongue stays in place, unlike the Flyknits. I would say the AJ3's are equal in comfort, but they are slightly heavier. Overall, the AM95 edges out the AJ3s. The regular Vapor X, I'm afraid to try. The reviews haven't been great.

View media item 2491804
I also found the Kokkinakis Vapor X to be very beautiful and got them at my local retailer. They DO look amazing, very nice looking shoe. Now looking forward to trying them. I feel the Vapor X feels even better than the 9.5 on my feet, as it is slightly tighter near the ankle. I got the same size than for my 9.5, as opposed to the last Cages where I had to go a half size up (if it can help!).

Back
Top Bottom