🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I am in the US, thank you. So yes US 9 / EUR 43

They won't send it to the US (only Europe). I have the same problem when I want to get my hands on certain Nike releases. I need to mail them to a US friend who then sends it to me. Do you have a European friend who can help you?

Nike Canada... Just noticed these. Looks like the "purple" that leaked and wait for it... Shoes with "hot lava".

Attachments

• nike1.png
    nike1.png
    116.5 KB · Views: 125
  • nike2.png
    nike2.png
    494.9 KB · Views: 163
Hi Dimpelman! How did you manage to get your hands on these?
Many thanks for your reply
Nils
Hi ! Grabbed both of them from eBay :smile: the indian wells pair i won at an auction for about $170. Ebay charged me $95 import charges!!! Dutch customs take 16%.. wtf haha

Last edited:
Nike Canada... Just noticed these. Looks like the "purple" that leaked and wait for it... Shoes with "hot lava".

Nike... If you're listening... *Always* make the swoosh stand out on shoes. The whole top part of the shoe being the "light bone" color, is just a small miss.

They won't send it to the US (only Europe). I have the same problem when I want to get my hands on certain Nike releases. I need to mail them to a US friend who then sends it to me. Do you have a European friend who can help you?
hi, which euro store?

Waiting to see Rafa’s fall crew. Hyper jade is colorway. Confirmed by tennis warehouse
Babolast also asking about some rafa cabana shirt to. Sounds interesting to say the least

I knew you'd be floored. That's why I didn't post. The hype is real. Phew. Onto what Cincinnati will bring.
Feds pre us outfits have always been so dope. Same w Rafa. Hope they bring a good change to the outlandish themes they've had so far this year.
Are we finally getting vapor flyknit again?

Back
Top Bottom