🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Anyone hear that Rafa is going sleeveless again ?
Also anyone seen any other cage color for him besides the Halloween orange pair lol
Was hoping for a black/gridiron /crimson swoosh pair

Anyone hear that Rafa is going sleeveless again ?
Also anyone seen any other cage color for him besides the Halloween orange pair lol
Was hoping for a black/gridiron /crimson swoosh pair
Yeah, I heard they he’s going sleeveless again. Obviously it’s going to be PE, the shirt and the colorway of the shoes.

Got to see Rafa practice for an hour yesterday.

IMG_0095.JPG

Picked up a USO ticket a few days ago for Thursday night while they were $30. Really hoping for Fed. If not, then I'll settle for Novak.

Picked up a USO ticket a few days ago for Thursday night while they were $30. Really hoping for Fed. If not, then I'll settle for Novak.
I think you’ll get fed. He plays Tuesday night I think. So in theory he will play thurs. but it may Be day session.

just wanted to say that after many years using the vapor 9.5 i switched to the X. It was ok. then i decided to try the PRESTIGE. WOW. Its the best shoe out there right now. This is the Vapor update we were waiting for. It has the stability of the 9.5 but the added flex of the X. Somewhere inbetween the two. GREAT GREAT SHOE. If you loved the 9.5 and are trying to get used to the X give the Prestige a whirl. Its my favorite by far.

just wanted to say that after many years using the vapor 9.5 i switched to the X. It was ok. then i decided to try the PRESTIGE. WOW. Its the best shoe out there right now. This is the Vapor update we were waiting for. It has the stability of the 9.5 but the added flex of the X. Somewhere inbetween the two. GREAT GREAT SHOE. If you loved the 9.5 and are trying to get used to the X give the Prestige a whirl. Its my favorite by far.
They should have called that the ZV9.5T and kept the ZV9T till 2015 then introduce the Prestige then the 10/X imo.

Yea the bigfer player nike alumns look great. Serenas outfit was on point. Nadals is boss. Delpo looking clean in orange
Shapovalov.... not so much. Helluva backhand though.

Yea the bigfer player nike alumns look great. Serenas outfit was on point. Nadals is boss. Delpo looking clean in orange
Shapovalov.... not so much. Helluva backhand though.
Rafa looks like a practice outfit imo. It's not bad tho

Back
Top Bottom