🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

8182FF58-CE86-45E4-8726-D3D7BCFD85AA.png
Saw this color and a white one on eBay.
Must be samples
Had a chat with a Nike salesman in France who has a huge collection. Told me about shirts with RF within the materials that wouldn't come out. I assume this is one of them and Nike could have cancelled because they were aware of the no-renewal of the contract

So Rafa is only wearing one color sneakers?
Or a PE daytime shoe?
Was wondering that too. It matched well. His shorts are darker than his shirt and accessories though. Kinda bothered me overtime lol.
Guess well have to wait to see his daytime kit

From what I can see, there are no special details on the back of Fed's shoes today. Can't get a good look yet though.

330cl91.jpg

I don’t mind the color, but going full wine/maroon is a weird look. Why not mix it up with some black or white? Was hoping Fed would of at least brought some signature heat with the kicks. Guess this is just how it’s gonna be now that he’s split between Uniqlo and Nike.

Mix it up with some white shorts at least. I wonder if he is still negotiating with Nike on the shoe contract. I still can't get over the brand, that lettering looks like **** TBH.

I don’t mind the color, but going full wine/maroon is a weird look. Why not mix it up with some black or white? Was hoping Fed would of at least brought some signature heat with the kicks. Guess this is just how it’s gonna be now that he’s split between Uniqlo and Nike.

Yep. I used to love this time of year for gear. But at least I'm saving a whole lot of money these days!

I blame Tony Godsick and Anna Wintour. They've corrupted Feds brain.

Back
Top Bottom