🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I've got a pair that I just tried on. Bought my regular size (US11) and they fit fine. I usually wear Vapor X / Vapor Pro (as a reference)
20211107_184743.jpg

I can probably help you out with that. Most of the clay shoes are sold in the UK too.
Have a look on tennis point UK and tennis warehouse Europe and DM me. They've both got sales on today

Auction site is your best bet and you’re gonna pay over retail.
Yup. They are nice though and worth it if you want them. Id argue the best of their 2-in-1s in the recent past quality and fit wise.... Agassi print aside. I bought 2 and sold 1 for $120 in January and wore the other. People be crazy paying so much for shorts that their just gonna dip their sweaty balls in. I am happy to sell them though :smile:

Played in a new pair of Zoom Vapor X's yesterday and I really like the fit compared to the Zoom Vapor Pros. The foot felt locked down didn't feel a need to have to keep re-tightening the shoe.

Also demoed the Yonex Ezone 98 and 98 Tour. Loved them both. Started a couple games with the 98, but finished the rest of the match with the tour. I really liked the added weight.

Anybody heard any news about black friday deals at nike stores globally? Every year for the last 7 years discounts started at monday before black friday and went on untill cyber monday and i went crazy shopping for 7 days at the stores here in the Netherlands. This year no discount at any Nike store so far :S

Anybody heard any news about black friday deals at nike stores globally? Every year for the last 7 years discounts started at monday before black friday and went on untill cyber monday and i went crazy shopping for 7 days at the stores here in the Netherlands. This year no discount at any Nike store so far :S
I looked yesterday, doesn't appear to be anything in the UK yet, although I seem to recall reading that Nike had 30% off last Black Friday

Back
Top Bottom