Fire reds could be had for $150

I wonder how will Atmos version go

Maybe could be had for $250 off stockX so no need to fight in release day

1276BFC2-BC6B-41AC-8962-202DFAAFC218.png

These have low hype

Fire reds could be had for $150

I wonder how will Atmos version go

Maybe could be had for $250 off stockX so no need to fight in release day
I think there's a decent amount of hype for these unfortunately. They've already released in other countries.

Also, where can I get Fire Reds in normal sizes for $150?!?!

I think there's a decent amount of hype for these unfortunately. They've already released in other countries.

Also, where can I get Fire Reds in normal sizes for $150?!?!

I can confirm the hype. The Release of the Atmos in Europe was on 11/01/17 and I was really really lucky to get a pair. They were gone in a second. Got my pair from bstn.com

The UK release was a SNEAKRS Stash release in London. Got lucky someone was willing to help me out with that. He also said there were staff at the spot giving out tees and a bag, so it might be the tee in the presser.

Just for me: the release in Europe (for example Germany) took allready place? I am shocked! I didn’t notice anything... :frown:

Just for me: the release in Europe (for example Germany) took allready place? I am shocked! I didn’t notice anything... :frown:

Yup, for Germany it was a very limited the release on bstn, overkill and kickz. It seem Europe doesn't get a general SNEAKRS or nike.eu release like nike.com

Thought about paying $250on StockX, worth it? I love these I’m not sure if the hype is on the low right now.

Last edited:
Just do your homework and be on your a game come release i guarantee you get a pair... a lot of the sellers will be over at the kanye release

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom