🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I dont get it. In previous year, jacquard top, which was the best, was only for clay and wimbledon. Cinci, us open and winter different design. Then ao20 and iw20 another design. So why current design is sooo long, for one year? And this rafa short with stripes is from us open 19...
Aren’t you the same guy who complained about something similar before? If you aren’t happy, please feel free to call consumer affairs through this link. https://about.nike.com/pages/contact-us
Kind regards,
D

I wonder if this is the same clown on the TT forum who claims to have stock with Nike and is always bashing their latest tennis line. He predicted a while back that the Agassi line would tank. Strange, that he hasn’t posted on there since the release... 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe? Only that user can answer that question. Also, might need to change the username too.

Posting one more time:

F/T Nike Vapor X Foamposites 10.5 Mens.... looking for 11. Clean swap. Mine are brand new tags still on out of the box only once

Where are you guys getting all these Vapor Foams? Seen a LOT pop up on eBay lately.

You guys aren't really going to Ross and TJ Maxx and finding them are you? They can't have that much stock?

I wonder if this is the same clown on the TT forum who claims to have stock with Nike and is always bashing their latest tennis line. He predicted a while back that the Agassi line would tank. Strange, that he hasn’t posted on there since the release... 🤔🤔🤔

Probably is. I remember someone on TT that was blasting the Agassi/Challenge Court release. I'd love to ask him, how that prediction worked out? It was by far Nike's most successful tennis clothing launch in YEARS!!! Everything sold out and nothing went on sale! He's a clown!

Can someone explain to me how shoes like that end up being sold in bulk at marshalls and burlington?
Yeah I would like to know as well how something between a 300 pair SNKRS release and a full blown release ends up in outlets. Like if they made 2000 pairs surely they could have sold them at Nike.com?

Want to buy this polo in size S-M-L, anyone can help me, i can buy as many as possible can to stock for my team, Tks

1601132951257.png

BTW, anyone living in London,uk or Portland, US, interested in helping me to pick up Nike men tennis stuffs in FACTORY OUTLET STORE
I have tennis store and i am looking for buying heavy discount tennis stuffs ( over 50%). I could pay service fee. Tks
Eb have some but not as much as in factory sale store

1601216699502.png

BTW, anyone living in London,uk or Portland, US, interested in helping me to pick up Nike men tennis stuffs in FACTORY OUTLET STORE
I have tennis store and i am looking for buying heavy discount tennis stuffs ( over 50%). I could pay service fee. Tks
Eb have some but not as much as in factory sale store

1601216699502.png
Nike Factory Store/Nike Outlet doesn’t have tennis clothing. They may have two pairs of tennis playing shoes, but that’s it.

Nike Factory Store/Nike Outlet doesn’t have tennis clothing. They may have two pairs of tennis playing shoes, but that’s it.
so do you know where Nike stock tennis stuff, i used to buy some shoes with no lid box at factory store ,

so do you know where Nike stock tennis stuff, i used to buy some shoes with no lid box at factory store ,
So did everyone. All of their tennis gear are all on the website even when on clearance. Sometimes if that particular item doesn’t sell well, they would be sent to the discounted department stores (Ross, Marshall’s, TJMaxx)

Back
Top Bottom