💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Michael is weird for not bringing up the female roommates. It’s very shady when people hide little stuff like that. I think he’s right in that Jasmina heads these negative things about him from him and his family that were just meant to bei things to keep in mind and she ran with it thinking that’s all he is.

Surprisingly ol girl is with all of Olajuwon’s nonsense. Good for them.

About to kick the latest episode off, taking a break from Horizon Forbidden West.

Michael & Jasmina
I swear this couple just be creating conflict just because, like arguing over what time it is. 7:59 no 8. No bull she could use a kinky drawer, so look super uptight in the bedroom. Sigh did he really just say he never lived with a woman, knowing good and well he has a female roommate. SMH. She gave him another out by saying she has a male roommate. WILD how he danced around the roommate gender issue, son was smooth with the pronoun game. Where is your roommate, "they" around here somewhere. SMH. Not 1 but TWO female roommates. My guy he knows he should of said something unless he knocked them both down.

Michael really that short, wasn't expecting that. Pastor like 6'1 or something? Let me find out Michael out here verbally abusive.

Steve & Noi
Man I get so tired of dog lovers and this new age they are part of the family BS. Treat that MOFO like a dog and keep it moving. Steve ain't really feeling that dog life, experts really need to put more emphasis on that topic. I am a dog person we had them my entire childhood, but not OD like that over a dog. The dog has a place in the house and sleeping in the bed with me, ain't it. Steve got that nice and simple spot for the 21st century vagabond. LOL. Steve got that rave lifestyle with the LED lights. Noi wild for being locked in on 3 kids. Having a special needs kid would cause me to stop at 1. DAMN 3. They require to much work and the planning for the future because they will always require someone. Easy fix Steve, after the second one get fixed.

Mark & Lindsey
Does Mark really have 90210 CD's. SMH. I get Mark not wanting to move out his place in trash bags, but if you have bed bugs you either have to fumigate then move or just move out in trash bags. Unsure if you can kill bed bugs with fumigation. Lindsey looking psycho with all those plants. I get the feeling Lindsey is into butt play based on that squatty potty talk. Wild Lindsey making it seem like Mark got multiple personalities. Wild Lindsey frustrated with Mark, never would have thought things would go that way. LOL.

Mark out bearing his soul and Lindsey is like grow a pair of balls and man of, dumb ***. :smh:

Olajuwon & Katina
Son so proud of his house and I can get that. Spot is kind of dated but as long as he is open to compromising they are good. Does he really have Hugs in the house because she drinking the blue one. Yeah he has old person style in his house, cabinets look old with that dark wood, no natural light because of that coffee drape. LMAO.

:stoneface: definitely didn't see that coming I thought for sure they were intimate a COUPLE of times. Son looking like Ryan right now, just getting topped off consistently. :rofl: She looking at him like bruh you better crush this TONIGHT!!

Chris & Alyssa
Chris out here doing his best Tom Cruise from Top Gun with that frisbee game. LMAO. MAGA Alyssa starting to come out of the woodwork. Alyssa really is an idiot really thinks she should get a medal for sticking around but having nothing to do with Chris. Pastor just in disbelief at how stupid her reasoning is. Chick came here for a sorority club, with married women that want to be with their husbands.

I was thinking that too

He could’ve said no but I do have two female roommates.

Nah, I agree with Jasmina on this one. At the wedding. She clearly said that she has a male roommate and said that she had never lived with a significant other. This gave an opportunity to talk about his living situation. Instead he chose to not bring it up.

Get the big deal but it makes him look like he's being deceptive or hiding something. Why not just bring it up when your wife brings it up as well? If he's smashing 👀

Michael seems like he has that gene/personality type where often tries to get by (or over) by technicalities/omitting facts then he'll die on the hill of the technicality or that his omission wasn't relevant. I get that sometimes but not with your wife who you just met, man :smh:

What gets is that Jasmina brought up having a male roommate. So if he was truly shook of bringing it up then that would have been the perfect segue to say he had two female roommates without any blowback. This means one of two things....

1. He's a ****ing idiot
2. He smashed one or both of the roommates

No matter which way you look at it, it's not good for him :lol:

I was thinking he probably smashed one of them.

He smashed one and needed a place to stay. The chick was like ok, u can move in with me and my friend.

I was thinking he probably smashed one of them.

He smashed one and needed a place to stay. The chick was like ok, u can move in with me and my friend.
Definitely smashed at least one of them, even if unintended and alcohol was involved.

Wait one ****ing minute.

Olujawon has NEVER dated a black woman? :wow:

How did I miss that? Of course her friend should be alarmed. The experts should've been. Pastor Cal should've been!

Is Issac a white alter ego? Is O an oreo?

I feel bamboozled.

Damn Lindsey going all in with the disrespect. Too far when I think he watches these episodes if they're still together.

She said Mark the shark got small balls and doesn't make her cum.

She was way out of pocket. She already doesn't respect the money he makes and openly talked about their sexual relationship. No coming back from that,

Back
Top Bottom