💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Lindsay said Mark is a pathetic, broke loser who lives in an insect infested apartment and has a small ****. You don't come back from that.

People in a relationship who genuinely care about each other don't argue like that. She's genuinely trying to hurt thar man. Nothing but low blows

Last edited:
Thing is she wasn't even arguing. She was venting on television and airing him out.

That was worse than basic Caucasian sex or any other lie or foul thing said.

Up there with Chris talking about y'all could've gave me any other black, asian, Latina, and white queen in ATL and the many ways he came up with to say his wife is ugly and not his type.

Last edited:
Damn Lindsey going all in with the disrespect. Too far when I think he watches these episodes if they're still together.

She said Mark the shark got small balls and doesn't make her cum.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jLnRlbm9yLmNvbS9SLVJ0NjBQcktCSUFBQUFNL2otdGVlemllLXN1Ym1pc3Npb25zLWVydXB0LmdpZg__.gif

Haven't seen the episode. WHAT. Man I don't know how you come back from that comment. Possible to come back from that if it was just in house, but on TV. NAW. Pastor Cal we having decision day TODAY.

I’m hoping Mark takes that nutjob at her word and holds her accountable. Still not sure what she was mad about but she went in on dude and it was so unnecessary. I think we’re coming to the end of the road with this show. They are drafting scumbags on purpose for ratings.

0/5 this season
Saw how Chris turned out last season and ratings boom and were like we need more of that. Lindsey should of been on the Unmatchables. Really she needs counseling her relationship with her mom is a big part of her actions. You can't keep letting off on every dude and think it's a bottomless well of guys trying to date you. She goin learn.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jLnRlbm9yLmNvbS9SLVJ0NjBQcktCSUFBQUFNL2otdGVlemllLXN1Ym1pc3Npb25zLWVydXB0LmdpZg__.gif

Haven't seen the episode. WHAT. Man I don't know how you come back from that comment. Possible to come back from that if it was just in house, but on TV. NAW. Pastor Cal we having decision day TODAY.
The thing is she said it on tv not to his face in an argument. She was venting to a producer loud as **** in a bathroom.

And we could all hear it clearly but Lifetime/MAFS went the extra step and added captions to the screen so there was no mistake.

Mark at the time has no clue. So you see on the preview for next week's ep they've made up.

What they actually said while arguing wasn't that bad. She said something about why don't he go cry to his landlord and he hit back with go have another drink.

What they argued over wasn't even that bad. Katina was the one with the attitude reacting a certain way to what Lindsey said. Mark was tight Lindsey even questioned it which could've led to an argument with them but it didn't.

Last edited:
I’m hoping Mark takes that nutjob at her word and holds her accountable. Still not sure what she was mad about but she went in on dude and it was so unnecessary. I think we’re coming to the end of the road with this show. They are drafting scumbags on purpose for ratings.

0/5 this season

Unfortunately, it's the exact opposite. The ratings on the show are only getting bigger season after season so there's even more incentive to ratchet up the drama.

The thing is she said it on tv but to his face in an argument. She was venting to a producer loud as **** in a bathroom.

And we could all hear it clearly but Lifetime/MAFS went the extra step and added captions to the screen so there was no mistake.

Mark at the time has no clue. So you see on the preview for next week's ep they've made up.

What they actually said while arguing wasn't that bad. She said something about why don't he go cry to his landlord and he hit back with go have another drink.

What they argued over wasn't even that bad. Katina was the one with the attitude reacting a certain way to what Lindsey said. Mark was tight Lindsey even questioned it which could've led to an argument with them but it didn't.
THAT is the episode I want him on the afterparty, damn last weeks episode. Rudy would need to ask the tough questions, how did you feel about Lindsey saying you had small balls?

I would nee O or Issac next to him to, dude can not hide his facial expressions for ****. When dude is confused he looks Confused AF.

O saying he never been with a black woman is strange. I know he was having his way with white women as far as his behavior cause he know a black woman wouldn’t put up with his ****. I’m beginning to think he’s not attracted to Katina. He just likes the idea of being a husband.

Lindsey is foul. Real life, ain’t no coming back from that. That’s how she really feels about Mark. Talked about his bed game, Income, place of living, etc. 60k is not a bad income at all. She doesn’t understand whatever comes outta her mouth in the manner that she says it affects others. How hard is it to just keep **** to yourself?

Noi leaving the house cause Steve schooled her on how to make noodles :rofl: grow up. Steve was talking to her when she came back like a daughter that was disobedient :lol:

I hope this is the last episode we see Alyssa. What a joke. Other couples know she a joke.

I think the most interesting storyline this season is Steve's job situation. There are many factors that play here, including and generational differences. I am a first generation immigrant so I understand Noi's perspective. Noi comes from a family of poor immigrants who struggled financially so to her a traditional job with normal, steady income is very important. Steve is a smart guy and has the ability to make Good money in a number of ways but but people from Noi's background put a huge emphasis on getting a check on the first and 15th.

Steve could have a number of things going on the side like real estate investments or contract work but immigrant families aren't trying to hear that 🤣. To them, if you have the ability to work and make a high income, you better have a good reason why you're not doing it.

I think the most interesting storyline this season is Steve's job situation. There are many factors that play here, including and generational differences. I am a first generation immigrant so I understand Noi's perspective. Noi comes from a family of poor immigrants who struggled financially so to her a traditional job with normal, steady income is very important. Steve is a smart guy and has the ability to make Good money in a number of ways but but people from Noi's background put a huge emphasis on getting a check on the first and 15th.

Steve could have a number of things going on the side like real estate investments or contract work but immigrant families aren't trying to hear that 🤣. To them, if you have the ability to work and make a high income, you better have a good reason why you're not doing it.

And the crazy thing is Steve prob make more then her by doing free Lance .

Every Katina and O scene I’m like look at the face dude is causing her to have. She looks so sad and unhappy on a consistent basis. Fam finds a way to change the mood.

This looks so over as a marriage.

Only one worse is the bitter couple Jasmina and Mike cuz they never really got on the right track. Their arguments are so struggle and seem so pointless. I’ve had better arguments with women I didn’t like. They seem like they’re in a situation where they’re forcing it to work despite not liking each other.

It’s whatever with Mark and Lindsay. A bit bipolar cuz they gonna make up again. Could see either one saying no in the end.

Right now seems like only Steve and Noi got a chance at success. She just needs to grow up a bit and he needs to address some of her concerns. It’s funny how the guy without a job is the one worried and talking about what is or isn’t sustainable. Shows a bit how childish Noi can be emotionally.

A few things after watching this episode....

Olajuwon is abusive to Katina. There are no two ways about it. The way he's been talking to her is crazy. He sends her shopping....alone...for two people. Then complains when she goes to bed because she's tired and he has to clean alone. What type of BS is that? He keeps harping on his woman should cook for him etc, but mofo, how the hell were you eating before you got married? Then again tries to flip it on her talking about having life skills and babying her, yet he can't make his own meals as a grown man if he ultimately wants home-cooked food all the time. Katina needs to speak out for herself, but since she let him know that she's had a verbally abusive boyfriend before, she might be attracted to that type of personality and doesn't realize it. Olajuwon had an opportunity to find out about that, but nope, he basically bypassed that and didn't want to explore that as a bonding point. It is still a major concern that he doesn't typically date Black women and he now has a Black wife. I feel that because of that, whatever Katina does will never be "good enough" for his "standard".

As for Mark and Lindsay...will Mark ever address the fact that she put him on blast for everyone to hear? I'd be concerned if I was him because every time she gets mad, it seems like her go-to move is to put him down in front of people with no filter. That would be concerning to me. She's not a bad person, but she's also imposing. He never asked her to come to his place with a hazmat suit and help him clean, she just did it, with the guise of being his wife and he should just roll with that. Cool and all, but don't continually throw that fact in his face when you get mad, but he never asked you to do it. She seems like that kind of a person so far. She did it again at the sushi restaurant, he's never been there, but you're already telling him what to eat and order, let the man decide for himself as his first time. It's such an annoying trait, but Mark was warned that Lindsay is a lot.

I see Jasmina was able to get Michael to open up, but I wonder if Michael will get her to open up about her own situation with her family and dealing with loss. I hope he realizes that.

I also didn't like how Noi and Olajuwon told their stories to the group but framed it like they were the hero and leaving out the parts where they did wrong.

O coming off as male chauvinist. Bruh doesn’t know how to communicate his feelings. Why couldn’t he just say “i wish u would help me clean up more because I can’t go to bed with a dirty house” instead of “as a woman, u aren’t doing things a woman should do.” What kinda **** is that? Everything comes back to “as a wife/woman….”

What is he doing in this marriage outside of scolding her cause I can’t tell.

Olajuwon Is bordering on abusive. He's basically saying that he is God's gift to women and she needs to get her act together. He's incredibly condescending and he's ruining herself-esteem. I understand that he's putting the work in and I respect that but he's going about this the wrong way.

Mark and Lindsay are done. You can tell by Mark's body language that he's walking on eggshells, trying not to see the wrong thing so she doesn't blow up at him. It's bizarre that she thinks that she deserves an apology after all the terrible things she has said and done. I totally understand why women like her end up alone.

I feel bad for Michael. He's genuinely just trying to understand his wife and she essentially just says "act normal" and "You should know how to communicate". Also, We haven't seen the loud and aggressive Michael that Jasmina has mentioned. You can tell Michael gets annoyed but he remains calm. I just feel like they don't have any chemistry, they talk like work colleagues. 🤣

Steve and Noi seem like they're on better terms. At this point they are the only couple I can truly see working beyond decision day. Steve needs to get a job though 🤣

Jasmina is just a miserable chick, and Mike a downer too so that’s a bad match off top

Olajuwon acting like a 1950’s husband for whatever reason, yo truly a weird dude :lol: :smh:

Noi too immature to be married or even on this show but it tracks with the type of ppl they let on here, shorty got the emotions of a 11th grader…Broke Boi Steve coming off as the responsible one :lol:

A few things after watching this episode....

Olajuwon is abusive to Katina. There are no two ways about it. The way he's been talking to her is crazy. He sends her shopping....alone...for two people. Then complains when she goes to bed because she's tired and he has to clean alone. What type of BS is that? He keeps harping on his woman should cook for him etc, but mofo, how the hell were you eating before you got married? Then again tries to flip it on her talking about having life skills and babying her, yet he can't make his own meals as a grown man if he ultimately wants home-cooked food all the time. Katina needs to speak out for herself, but since she let him know that she's had a verbally abusive boyfriend before, she might be attracted to that type of personality and doesn't realize it. Olajuwon had an opportunity to find out about that, but nope, he basically bypassed that and didn't want to explore that as a bonding point. It is still a major concern that he doesn't typically date Black women and he now has a Black wife. I feel that because of that, whatever Katina does will never be "good enough" for his "standard".

As for Mark and Lindsay...will Mark ever address the fact that she put him on blast for everyone to hear? I'd be concerned if I was him because every time she gets mad, it seems like her go-to move is to put him down in front of people with no filter. That would be concerning to me. She's not a bad person, but she's also imposing. He never asked her to come to his place with a hazmat suit and help him clean, she just did it, with the guise of being his wife and he should just roll with that. Cool and all, but don't continually throw that fact in his face when you get mad, but he never asked you to do it. She seems like that kind of a person so far. She did it again at the sushi restaurant, he's never been there, but you're already telling him what to eat and order, let the man decide for himself as his first time. It's such an annoying trait, but Mark was warned that Lindsay is a lot.

I see Jasmina was able to get Michael to open up, but I wonder if Michael will get her to open up about her own situation with her family and dealing with loss. I hope he realizes that.

I also didn't like how Noi and Olajuwon told their stories to the group but framed it like they were the hero and leaving out the parts where they did wrong.

O coming off as male chauvinist. Bruh doesn’t know how to communicate his feelings. Why couldn’t he just say “i wish u would help me clean up more because I can’t go to bed with a dirty house” instead of “as a woman, u aren’t doing things a woman should do.” What kinda **** is that? Everything comes back to “as a wife/woman….”

What is he doing in this marriage outside of scolding her cause I can’t tell.

💯💯💯

Olajuwon has this weird obsession about cooking and cleaning like he lives in the 1950s. Why does he keep bringing this up? At first it was funny, now it's just weird. There's more to being a wife than cooking and cleaning.

Being a wife is about being with someone you love who supports you 100% of the time and has your best interest at heart. It's about being your friend and confidant. Olajuwon seems to believe that being a wife boils down to the tasks she can perform for you.

Jasmina is just a miserable chick, and Mike a downer too so that’s a bad match off top

Olajuwon acting like a 1950’s husband for whatever reason, yo truly a weird dude :lol: :smh:

Noi too immature to be married or even on this show but it tracks with the type of ppl they let on here, shorty got the emotions of a 11th grader…Broke Boi Steve coming off as the responsible one :lol:

It's amazing to me that Noi is 33. She act like she is a teenager who's never learned coping skills. How are you in your mid-thirties and your response to criticism and feedback from your partner is to leave for a day and post passive aggressive stuff on IG? 🤣 That's the type of thing I would do in high school or college.

Also, if her goal is to have a whole truckload of kids, you can't respond to criticism by just walking away. Who's going to take care of the three kids you want so bad?

Maybe maybe she's just an experienced when it comes to relationships. That's the only explanation I can have for a woman her age acting this way

I agree that Noi acts like a teenager. How do you get mad at someone who can't tell you that they love you, or is in love with you after 3 days of knowing them? That's a completely normal response from an adult. Leaving because of a disagreement over boiling noodles? C'mon man. To be fair though, there were some jump cuts in that scene, so we truly don't know what conversation took place when she was cooking that made her walk out.

Back
Top Bottom