💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I feel like the stuff with Mitch and Krysten gets overblown a bit for TV.

That or behind scenes he really is overbearing with that personality and that's why she's so frustrated.

Some of that blow up seems like a convo they should've been had after the honeymoon when he said he wasn't attracted.

Stacia a freak freak.

Just like the shower together scene no reason to go out of your way to wear vibrating panties on TV to dinner with ya friends and let Nate control how many times you orgasm until you cant hide it.

Stacia a freak freak.

Just like the shower together scene no reason to go out of your way to wear vibrating panties on TV to dinner with ya friends and let Nate control how many times you orgasm until you cant hide it.

She def a freak. Love to see it. However, that vibrator scene was wack, so many more options to make that fun. They definitely played that for tv :lol:

How Lindy a PhD and outchea with no health insurance?
Yeah I've been lost on that once she voiced concern about it and how. Almost had me thinking she was in her 20s fresh out of med school.

Like she really cant have no heath insurance right? Its probably just the cheap one that doesn't cover more serious stuff like if she got really sick or if she got pregnant and maybe no dental.

This dude Justin trying to talk her in to changing her mind immediately after :lol:

He don't need to be married.

Mitch is coldblooded :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Stacia look like Meg Griffin from Family Guy and I can’t unsee it. She still fine tho.

Justin and Alexis already already fighting. They not gonna stay married. It was odd they both shook hands after saying Yes. No kiss or nothin.

Per this site, Looks like everybody called it quits. Nate & Stacia broke up after the reunion...Miguel & Lindy broke up after Where are they now episode. Its a cold world.
If true mafsfan had it all wrong.

EDIT

She updated her s15 spoilers :lol:

:rofl: @ Justin of all ppl accusing Nate of making a pass at him not once but twice. I know Justin salty after watching the show and seeing what was said about him.

The nerve that he calling somebody else gay.

The static with Binh too :lol:

Reunion about to be the best episode of the season.

Last edited:
“THIS AINT U” is what I would be telling Justin repeatedly if I was Nate.

Bruh trying to act tough cause he came out like a lil ***** this season.

Ladies looking good tho outside of that MMA looking chick and Sheldon Williams

Back
Top Bottom