💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Yeah its hard to believe she's ever actually happy.

Just gives off this real negative energy.

This guy Justin came to embarrass himself. Smashed on the honeymoon. Lasted 30 seconds and aims she orgasmed.

Last edited:
The Nate/Justin "beef" feels contrived and lame. Where was this the whole time? Didn't waste my time with this reunion bs. It's on to Nashville....

The Nate/Justin "beef" feels contrived and lame. Where was this the whole time? Didn't waste my time with this reunion bs. It's on to Nashville....
Seems solely derived from Justin seeing the season and feeling a way about what everyone has said about him. Nate included.

I guess I gotta wait for another network to have a show that investigates MAFS to get down to the bad matches, what really happened that was cut/edited and behind the scenes/off camera, lack of expert help, and possible bad faith in the whole concept.

That season is now 0 for 5 on matches.

Next season's matches for Nashville

Man if y’all ever been with a chick who PH was off….that smell is so rancid. So I can kinda see how a man couldn’t get it up, if what he’s saying is true. But I was a foul ***** in my hey day, I would’ve got it up and smashed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom