💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Alexis and Justin....just go away.....lol

Mitch, just wear the damn shirt already, it's a joke and not that serious man, damn. That's part of being in a relationship, doing goofy **** time to time, she ain't trying to change you lol

Mitch one of those ppl. He's better off finding some one similar in that world. Only somebody as pretentious can tolerate that level and then direct it to others to be that pretentious.

Nate gave Stacia the wake up call :lol: Like YOU the problem.

Every couple has at least one person that will get super emotional and just tip the scales throwing the whole balance off where arguments don't end properly or too early and nothing is really resolved.

Morgan seems to be going overboard on Binh with the preview even if he still confided in Justin. I don't think its as big as she thinks or wants it to be but hey obviously need the drama.

Nate gets the gold star this week. I'm glad he gave Stacia that wake up call. Like nah, it ain't about your looks and money, you been the reason you been single this long :lol:

There’s a reason why Mitch hasn’t been in a relationship. Dude weird.

Bruh couldn’t be a team player and wear that stupid shirt but wants force caring about the environment on EVERYONE. Don’t work like that chief.

That Sheldon Williams looking chick and that stud beginning to annoy me.

Lindy got a potty mouth and I’m with Miguel. U want me to put u on MY insurance but u don’t wanna take MY last name? Get outta here with that.

Morgan seems like she still has trust/anger/forgiveness issues with people that stem from her father. I don't buy that "I worked on myself" bit she told Binh. I think she just swept her feelings under the rug and didn't properly deal with them. Binh on the other hand doesn't help by keep talking to people other than Morgan about how he feels. That's a HS tactic.

I understand Mitch not liking the feeling of being forced to do something, but dude, wake up, it's marriage. There are going to be things you don't want to do but for the sake of your partner you do it. It's just putting on a shirt for a little while. He made it bigger than it had to be, it was stupid. He is selfish though, and needs to stop acting like a baby, you're 41 dude, come on.

Alexis and Justin are starting to get on my nerves, the both of them. She keeps on disrespecting him as a person and a man, and he is a crybaby (his brother was right). It just won't end well.

Lindy seems like she needs an excuse to just be a brat and annoying and wants Miguel to just look past that and give her "grace". I get that you need to be you, but she's looking for an excuse to be that and wants Miguel to just take it, and that's just bad behavior. Idk man, for me that whole "Puerto Ricans are great lovers" comment from the wedding still rubs me the wrong way coming from one of Lindy's friend and she co signed it. I think the truth is far more sinister in that quote.

I think Nate is more in tune with his feelings that Stacia thinks. I think he's careful with how he approaches relationships and words he uses and his timing isn't fast enough for Stacia. If she stops trying to be the boss all the damn time and listen to Nate, they might actually get somewhere. He told her that ultimatums ain't it for him and caused his last breakup, and her *** still ain't listen to him when he said it. She keeps ignoring all his attempts to try, but if she keep it up, her *** gon be alone and cold at the end.

Morgan has anger issues that have nothing to do with Binh. Whatever issue she has with her father, she has to fix it, unless she does, everything will have an outcome like this. It was a stupid reason to get mad over. She's not even talking about it with Binh.

COT DAMN Krysten.

I notice these groupie couple meetings/dinners seem to never have boundaries. They just be unloading everything as if nothing should be worked out in private one on one. And it's not like they're rehashing old arguments. They be dropping bombs, brand new **** they other spouse wasn't even aware was a problem :lol: This ain't the way to develop a relationship.

On that one hand, I see why Morgan doesn't want anyone else knowing her **** with Binh. It just gets really messy.

Alexis should just leave dude now. That was a whole lotta nonsense. Just stop.

I want season 16 now. Don't even care about decision day with them.

Also I don't know how many eps we're in and left to go but the "experts" seem just as nonexistent as last season when covid was the excuse.

There are two new "experts" and I think I remember seeing one of them once on the show. I remember seeing them more on IG clips that one the actual show.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Justin ***** made for having those convos with Binh on speaker phone.

Cmon now dummy.

Thought she was about to jack Erykah's Bag Lady for her letter :lol:

Last edited:
Folks mad Justin gave up his dog. Talking about nothing comes between them and their pets. Almost like they treat them better than people.

“Imagine that being your child you’re giving up on.” Man that’s a ******* dog! **** that dog :lol:

I feel like if the dog place doesn’t want to send the dog home that dog is much worse than Justin has let on. I would be sad too but that dog probably shouldn’t even be living in an apartment like that with Justin in the first place.

Morgan can quit now. All that aggressive stuff she’s doing with Bihn ain’t it. Alexis shouldn’t be running back and telling Morgan stuff she’s overheard from her husband’s conversations. If Bihn isn’t cheating or lying about something significant she should t have repeated what she heard.

Alexis & Justin both sound like they read twitter threads on emotional intelligence and good communication but suck at actually doing it in real life. Alexis does that thing where she disagrees with what Justin said about her and she’ll say “explain that to me baby” like she wants understanding or clarification but really she’s thinking “wtf are you talking about ***** you sound dumb” it feels passive aggressive. She doesn’t like him and all that crying he does

Last edited:
Funny...Morgan reminds Binh of his dad and how he treated him, and he doesn't go off...but Binh reminds Morgan of how her dad treated her and she goes off the rails....she is the problem and her own problem.

Krysten a lil freak talking about she likes it doggystyle.

Sad but I'm fine with watching Alexis and E.T's relationship fall a part. Low key becoming toxic.

Morgan should've never been chosen for this. Just horrible and she brings any scene she's in down.

Giving Lindy and Miguel that fake baby was almost sabotage

Morgan is a mess. That expert chick ain’t help Binh out at all. Like they scared to hold her accountable for her actions so far. All Binh did was reach out to Justin for some understanding. Morgan making it Binh out to be a horrible person. She got insecurities that she has to deal with. There’s no reason for her to be on this show.

Its over for Alexis/Justin. She told him flat out she's not ready to be married to him. You can't take that back. Shoutout to Justin for growing a spine and not crying this time and calling Alexis out on her bs. She's just mad she isn't getting her way all the time.

Morgan is just a miserable person, but she hasn't realized it yet. I agree Master Zik Master Zik she does bring down any situation she's in with her negative POV.

I think Krysten and Mitch might actually make it lol.

Lindy was really immature with the fake baby, that whole stunt was dumb af.

I like Nate, he's more insightful than Stacia give him credit for.

Morgan is such a drag. Her issues are within. But Bins too green for her, he not helping himself. Coulda easily G'd her up to get her to move beyond this.

But they wasnt gonna work out anyway....

Morgan is such a drag. Her issues are within. But Bins too green for her, he not helping himself. Coulda easily G'd her up to get her to move beyond this.

But they wasnt gonna work out anyway....
That’s what I’m saying man. Binh better than me. I would’ve told her about herself or else she gonna continue her ways.

But I said it at the beginning, I don’t think these two would look each others way if they were out and about. Odd pairing that’s destined to fail.

They talking in code with Alexis about Justin and intimacy :lol:

Talking about what he's not doing and he thought things would be equal.

He don't eat the box or something? :nerd:

Saw the spoilers and its about right. Although one coue I don't think will last even though they stayed together.

Rumor about another couple though

Last edited:
Damn, I was legit at the sink washing dishes a few days ago thinking how nice it was they survived and now this (weird, I know lmao)

This season has been a snoozefest. I want it over and done with. Morgan is angry and bitter, and it's not Binh's fault. He's not blameless, but her being unwilling to forgive ruined this for her. She'll realize it down the road.

Mitch = doofus

Back
Top Bottom